Monday, October 20

My Apologies

For not updating in like forever. It's mainly because I don't have as much free time as I'd love to.

Let's start with Friday.
I had a field trip that day with my journalism class to Franklin College's workshops. I went to a Leadership meeting that took two hours. If you ask what I learned, the answer is simple: nothing. Everyone pretty much thought that this field trip was a waste of time. Not completely, but pretty much so. I could've taken advantage of Advanced Photoshop. But oh well. We had a good discussion on the bus about schools and stuff. Some of us are planning on starting a petition for more strict rules and more severe consequences on problematic students. It's a great idea, I think.

Friday was also our Homecoming. We lost. But it was pretty fun, I think. Kandice won Homecoming Queen! Yay!

Color Guard effed up majorly on the field. We were probably the only ones who noticed too because no else said anything. I was pretty pissed though, because we had practiced it so many times and it was our last time to shine in front of the school. I was most worried about one person.

I ended up giving Steven a nice hug. I was on the floor and he was standing on a bleacher so my head came up to his belly and he had to bend down to hug me. -sigh-


Saturday. I think that was the best day ever. Mainly because Techoir was right there with top choirs. And we showed everyone that Tech isn't mediocre, as some New Palestine students expected of us; they were the ones who sucked.

Then Into the Woods. Ms. D told me that it was not the best musical for someone's first live musical. Me! Yeah, just a small observation: pretty much all the guys were gay!

Ms. D took me home after the musical. And I finally got to meet both of her high school daughters. They are pretty funny, I think. I'd like to get to know them more. Apparently Ms. D tells them about me. That's nice :)

Sunday: Church.
Whatever. Same stuff. We watched The Happening. It was a pretty cool movie, I think. Watch it, don't buy it though, because it's not that great. Do get it for a dollar at one of those RedBox things at McDonald's.


I woke up cold this morning. So I put on my fake-fur. It was so warm!
I apparently had an essay due today in U.S. History. About what? I don't know. Random, unnecessary shit. Stupid Ms. Frank.

I have MLK's speech due tomorrow. I still don't know it. Oh well.

Japanese is still fun.

I don't know what else to say today, except that I'm still confused about Steven, I just want to ask him. In my head I do, and it all comes out the way I want it. I fear rejection, that's the thing. I want to tell him "If you like me say so. If you don't, stop acting like you do."
He grabbed my ass on Saturday, after the whole choir thing. So I don't know whether to take those as signs or not. And he winked at me today and I found him staring at me and he tried to pick me up while I was picking Joey up. I'm so confused. And I'm lousy, and scared. I don't know.
I wonder if he does like Lerron. Someone told me that Steven had said that they were just friends. Lerron knows I like Steven, and Lerron still talks to me like I don't see them both hanging around. I hope they are just friends, otherwise I will feel miserable. IDK.

No comments: