Thursday, October 30

The Devil and Tom Walker

That's the story we're reading in English 11 now. It seems fun, but they depict the devil as a black man with red eyes. Yeah... So when I was trying to log on to my account, I almost put "walker" as my password. I thought that was funny.

I think Ms. Frank should really plan her assignments a day before she assigns them. She's using a as-I-go method that I hate, because she forgets the assignments, and since most students don't do them she ends up not counting it for credit. She's stupid. I should really go and tell Mrs. Bogard that about her. Maybe she could send in someone to monitor her during class.

I really worked my ass of today during my peer tutor class. I was helping ENL ICP students clean their folders out. I totally helped four students. Two speak English, but they're lazy and cute so I helped them. It wasn't that much anyways.
Two girls took advantage of my ass being at folder-smack-reach and went ahead and did the process about three times.
Whatever.

OMG Music. Angel and Jose were both glad to see me walk in in the middle of Number 6. They make me feel wanted and important, even though Jose seems to like to hit me a lot. But it's fun. So no biggie on that.
I love them both, they are great. I'll miss them.

I have to remember to talk to Ms. Perkins or Mrs. DeWitt about the recycling program at Tech and why it stopped.
Ms. D reminded me of that so she had me go to the computer and look up info on Paper Retriever. I just want a button that says "Request a Container" That would do it!
I think I will talk to Mrs. DeWitt since she's in charge of Grounds.
I want to make a change, and this is helping.

We did more vocabulary in Japanese today, and tomorrow we have a small quiz. We always have quizzes or tests. It's great though, that's how everyone learns. And I think it's awesome that she can talk to us in Japanese and we know what she's saying. We may be slow in answering back, but we do it. I hope to continue my Japanese studies, that's why I want to go to IU; their Japanese program is apparently top-notch, and with all those books in that one library, I'm sure they have some Japanese manga there too. Easy and fun stuff to read. Nee!?

SMOGEE. Is just a mess. Our groups were switched around again and now I only have one girl. Her name is Taylor. I like her, she's nice, and white. Not that it makes a difference, but the black girls in there seem to always have something to say for anything I ask.
Whatever.

We all returned to school and I hurried to my Yearbook meeting. I am the Academics Editor so I'm planning on having a page for Jesi's trip to Spain and Liz's trip to Japan.
I don't know what else to include though. I want to include over-achievers. I think I'm one of them too, so I want to include myself. That'd be unethical though. I don't know, I'll talk to Ms. Jesse and Felicia, the Editor-in-Chief.

I carried all the flags out to the field today! They were 12 six-foot flagpoles and 6 pairs of swing flags. They were heavy, but not impossible to relocate. My back did hurt though. And my arms did too. My back still hurts, but I don't think carrying flags caused, I mean, they didn't weight a ton. I don't think they did.
But we pretty much finished the show. We only have 53 charts and they are all complete.
Color Guard was looking good today! Only three of us showed up, the best ones too, if I do say so myself.
Audrey says Tech's color guard is pretty much at the same level as Ball State's. That's good for us, but bad for them.

Halloween tomorrow! I'm passing out candy! Come if you want 496.1498 Call for the address if you are serious.

No comments: