Thursday, October 16

New Look

Spirit Beads arrived today! We are selling them three for $2. All three school colors: red, green, and silver (white). Pretty cool, huh? Ms. Jesse let us wear them around for advertising purposes. Tomorrow is the day! I've been waiting for it, I hope we don't eff up in the middle of the show. That would just suck.

Did I mention Ms. Frank is back again? And she's still wearing them heels that she still hasn't learned to walk on? It's annoying. She also snatched my newspaper out of my friend's hands just so she could make a copy of an election article. What the eff!? She tries to be cute I guess. Stupid is more like it.
She had us reading a poem today about W.E.B. Du Bois and Booker T. Washington. Stupid. I read the section and it's so much better than her shit. I want our sub back.

In English we watched Raisin in the Sun. It's a pretty good movie, and now I want to read the book. I get tired of hearing about slavery a lot. I don't know. But I do know one thing: Martin Luther King didn't fight to have all these African Americans ruining their image. I just hate ghetto people. And seeing how most ghetto people are black. I just hate it. I don't know. It's not necessary.

Nothing much during fourth period, my peer tutor period. Kids keep messing with me, but it's fun. A cute dude calls me George. Another cute, Mexican, calls me Immigrant. It's so funny. He also calls me "she" and girl stuff. He was the one who wanted to ask me if I was gay or not, but he chickened out. No huggie from Josh in class. He's too busy reading his little Insane Clown Posse book. It's fine with me.

Then music, I walked in just in time to start singing Number 7. I pretty much sucked at that one. The others ones I was fine. I think the other basses are relying on me, and I rely on Isaac and Peter. I really shouldn't. So today I took it as a test. I managed. I did mess up though, and the other basses were right behind me too. Oh well, I know how to fix them.

Then I went down to see Ms. Jesse in the cafeteria so I could start selling the beads. I don't know how much money we made, but I saw her envelope, and it was fat! Yay for cool fundraisers!
Then Links and Penny Wars appeared too so I got stuck working both of them. Fine with me. Good thing I avoided Elijah today; he follows me everywhere. Not cool. I don't really like him much either.

Since Ms. H needed people to count money for the Pep Rally, April and I decided not to go to Japanese. I didn't realize until later that Sensei wasn't at school today and we were only going to watch Japanese anime. ^^ Pretty much Seniors won in both links and money. As they should.

Luckily, for SMOGEE people, the Pep Rally was postponed for Friday due to immaturity from stupid high school kids. Means I'll be there for my last Pep Rally!

I thought our third day at Shortridge sucked. Mainly because Ms. Sharp, the teacher, has issues, and she always wants things to be done her way. Stupid, she took ten minutes out of our lesson just to fix people around. No one likes her, and when she talks to you, she really isn't. She is looking behind you, not your eyes. It annoys me. I kind of want to go "I'm right here!" And get all up in her face.
I did see an eighth-grader that I met last year during my Junior SMOGEE. He's cool. His name is Dylan, and he's hella cute too. I wish he was in high school. He's adding me on Myspace. Again.

So on our way back to school, we SMOGEE kids talked about Ms. Sharp like it was our job! Yeah, fun!
I finally got my clothes out of my locker and wore my tennis shoes for band. My feet were still hurting, but the pain was less than with dress shoes on. Band is awesome. I think.

We had an audience during rehearsal because the Bonfire was going on almost at the same time. I saw peeps! ^^ I think I am a little in love with Emily Lucas. I realized that my Sophomore year. I love her. She's awesome and smart.

I came home and worked on Japanese homework. Yay for Japanese!

No comments: