Sunday, October 26

Heh Gurls.

I don't know, I'm feeling real ghetto today. My name's Shmaquanda.

I don't feel like typing as they do though.

OMG! I bought a sweater yesterday, and it was the same style as the gray striped one I always wear. I brought it home and checked the brand! They were the same brand! I was like "Yesh!" for some reason. It's pretty cool, I'll wear it to school.

Ummm, church kind of sucked today because no one in the choir showed up but my brother and a cute little girl. Then another guy showed up five minutes before the service started. I was supposed to have a solo, but I got nervous so everyone sang with me. We still effed it up a little. The rest of the songs were fine though, I got confident along the way.
One problem though: the congregation singing two measures behind the choir really throws me off! So the guitars usually speed up and the congregation doesn't hear because they are too busy singing what they think are the right notes. It's kind of funny, but then it gets old and frustrating.

Later on, after much shopping and eating, we went to a gas station down in Beech Grove. It was cheap! $2.29!!!
So, I don't think there are many hispanics around there, because this white girl got all excited by seeing me. She yelled out "Bye Papi!" as she was leaving. I thought that was funny, so did my mom. Silly girls who thinks all the guys out there are straight. ^^

No comments: