Wednesday, October 22

Last Fall Break

Woo-Hoo (?)

I'm glad I'm not going to have to wake up super early to go to school for the next four days. That's kind of awesome.
This morning I got up at 7 because I didn't want to get out of my really warm bed. So I got to school like a minute after the bell rang.

I don't really remember what I did today in Journalism. I know Angie was doing a great job helping out writers. She pretty much was doing what I was supposed to be doing. Yay Angie. I was updating the story list with Jasmyn though, and I have to edit everyone's stories after the editors edit them.

I finally got my U.S. essay turned in. It was about Booker T. Washington and W.E.B. Du Bois. Don't worry if you don't know about them. Ugh, she needs better organizational skills. She was also reported to Ms. Bogard for apparently not enforcing the dress code. I'm sorry, but Ms. Frank is a bitch, pardon the expression, when it comes to dress code. She sends people out for anything. So whoever complained about her for this was just stupid.

I didn't do anything in English today because I had already recited some of the passage. Yay me. Some people still only did 7 lines. I did 30. Go me.

I don't know what the ICP class did today since I left early to go to music.
Writing about music, I'm proud because I was able to sing songs without Isaac or Peter being in the room. I was fine, Lerron was messing me up because he kept hitting wrong notes. I think Angel noticed that my feet stank because he was fanning air away from his face. I'm sorry. I didn't notice I had put on the same socks as yesterday; I dressed in the dark and it was effing cold this morning.

Jose made a comment about Devin (sp?) having the same hoodie Angel has. The comment was: "It comes in his size?" I thought that was both funny and rude. I don't know Devin very much, but (s)he seems pretty funny.

Okay, lunch. I definitely have something to say about this. So today was the retarded teacher day, or whatev, so people felt free to take lunch tables away. They took ours. So as soon as we got there we noticed and sat our stuff at a different table. We come back from the super-effing-long lunch line to find some ghetto girls occupying our seats. So I just grabbed another chair and sat right next to one of them. We all sat together. And they didn't much have a problem with us. At some point, they asked us to watch their seats so they could go to the lines. We did so. And we got along, we even talked politics. I thought that was kind of cool, and I felt like I needed to apologize for taking over their table. But I didn't, oh well.

Japanese was weird today. In a good way. Today was our chapter quiz with some vocabulary and a composition. It was pretty okay. I'm wondering what I got on it.
So, as soon as we decide to start on the quiz, a huge, I mean huge (40 people), group of middle-schoolers knock on our door and decide to go in and check the Japanese classroom out. Some of us showed off our talents. They seemed pretty surprised that could read what was on our papers. I showed them my homework and said something to them in Japanese. That was pretty funny. They liked it. They might go to Tech, some of them said.

Then Env. Science, aka SMOGEE. We did nothing because grades are pretty much due and we really don't have work to do.

After school much. I dropped by Ms. Jesse's classroom to return a camera and she told me The Cannon might still not be ready. I blame James and Titi.
So I went up to the music office to wait for it to be 4. Emily Green was there and she was working on the puzzle. I pitched in and helped. I don't like that puzzle. It's so confusing and not defined. Grrr.
We talked about stuff. She's nice, I like her.

Band was fun too. We are changing some of the work so as to make it prettier. Yay. It's a bit hard, but fun. I don't know, it's probably just me.

Audrey took me home! Yay. I love her. And Audrey, they took her van/truck/vehicle! I saw it pass by in front of my window. I was all "o.o" lol. IDK.

Angie, I hope it all goes well.

2 comments:

Angie Guinivere said...

Whoa. Whoa whoa whoa!! I love YOUR new look. It's beautiful!!! This is actually somewhat something I was looking for, but I like mine too. Its all abstract and cool.
So I read your post like 5 hours ago and I don't remember everything it says so I don't remember what to comment on. BRB.

Angie Guinivere said...

Ok, here we go.

You're lucky you get to sleep in. I only get to sleep in on Friday because today was surgery, Saturday is ACT and Sunday is church for me.
Aww, thanks. I just really want to keep Ms. Jesse happy. And that girl, Ashley, is really shy. I hung out with her for a while on Friday and I just wanted to help her get started.
Do you know how amazing Danny is at coming up with interview questions? I was so. freaking. impressed.
You know Mrs. McNulty? I bet she's worse than Mrs. Frank. McNunlty stands in the hall during passing period looking for bad kids- she probably doesn't even know half of them and she tries to send them to Irwin.
I don't care what you say, you're an amazing singer.
Way to integrate at lunch! Be like Dr. King. (who was he again? lol.)
Total, I got 5 pieces of the puzzle done I think. Go me!...not.
I love you!