Monday, October 13

Don't Feel Like It

I really don't feel like saying anything, mainly because there really isn't much to say. Except that Japanese speak really fast. o.o

I think this week is Tech Alumni week. Or something. Casey, Edric, Keegan and Danielle all showed up. Some at different times, of course. It's nice to see them again.

Tomorrow is April's big 18th birthday! I made her, another, birthday card. I was going to write an entire note in Japanese, then realized that I am really not that fluent. So I'm sticking with English. At least I can write "Happy Birthday" in Japanese.

Weee, Fall Concert tomorrow. And Dress Up day. I am definitely wearing green just because Angie is also wearing a green dress. I'll have Technician stuff, probably band clothes too. Yay for Dress Up day. I wish every Friday was Dress Up day.

I was happy to see random students with random socks on today. It really cheered me up, and the first thing I thought of was Ms. H.

The Cannon's publication deadline has been set back another week. If people can't do stuff, they really shouldn't! Ms. Jesse, seemed real upset about it too. And she saw me after school today and told me about it, she also offered me a ride home. I already had one coming though. She's real nice. I love her.

Ms. Frank isn't back yet. Yay.

Joshie gave me the coolest hug ever! I loved him for that, but I couldn't really hug him back; I was in some type of headlock I guess, while my hands were holding a book.

Homecoming this Friday! Can't wait! We get to show off! Color Guard, I mean.

No comments: