Saturday, October 25

I'm Sorry!

I haven't updated! And I should've because I have no excuse of being busy or anything. I guess it was just because there wasn't anything important to talk about.

Except: don't watch The Morgue. If you want to see The Ruins, it's okay, but don't buy it.

Ummm, I just got back from Ice Skating with Casey, April and my brother. It was funny, falling wasn't though. But most of the time, I was hanging on to April for dear life.
Casey was trying to help me, which did help, but I was just too scared, so I befriended the wall.
Audrey-san couldn't go because she had a cold. Get better Audrey! ^^v

April took my brother and me home but on our way, we stopped at the Speedway to get some slushies and chips. Driving with her is fun because we make fun of emo people. Well, we did this time.

Hmmm, I don't know what else to say.

I'm starting a new book Planet of the Damned by Harry Harrison, it's pretty good so far.

For some reason, my arms feel really weak. Probably because of the cold weather, or maybe because I fell on them. I don't know. But it's weird.

No comments: