Friday, October 3

I can't remember

"Will you go out with me?" I asked him.
"Yes," he said. He then kissed me.
Then I woke up. Deduce your own conclusions on who it was. It's not that hard. Think: who have I been talking about for ages?

Today was Angie's birthday. She's legal now! I called her 6:21 a.m. to wish her a Happy Birthday. I knew she was awake. And I just couldn't wait to wish her a happy birthday. Happy Birthday Angie!

Allright. I'm just going to highlight some special moments of the day. Actually, pretty much everything.
Don't get bored. It isn't boring.

Journalism. I spent time looking up phone numbers and e-mail addresses for colleges so I can inquire about their acceptance to undocumented students. I made sure to include the ones I personally want to apply to.

U.S. History. Nothing much. Today, slackers finished their 47 question test. I was the first one to finish yesterday and I did well. I think.

English. Whoops. Didn't go. I went to that Jerry Rice meeting. Someone had to explain to me who he was. He was funny. But he didn't talk for much time. I was going to take notes on him and quote him for a newspaper story, but it wasn't worth it.
I was supposed to have met April outside of the Forum so we could both go in together and talk or whatever. But she never showed up, it wasn't until later when I found out the shocking truth. Badass.

ICP/Peer Tutor. The class watched a movie so I spent some quality time talking to my friend Summer about random stuff and reading A Lesson Before Dying. It's actually pretty good.

Music. I was greeted with hugs. And then Steven went and hugged me and Joey together. I freaking love the guy. Then Joey and I spent some quality time talking. It was quite fun. I freaking love the girl. Everyone else was watching The Wedding Planner. I've seen it before.
Then we worked on some Christmas songs.
Then during those extra minutes I spend up in the music hall, Ms. D. told me about April being suspended. It really was quite shocking. At first I didn't understand why, but then she said she got caught in a Hall Sweep.
Stupid. Not April. But rather the fact of suspending people early in the morning after having probably just arrived at school.
Stupid.

Lunch. I was pretty miserable because April wasn't there. So I distracted myself by watching other tables being dumb and immature.

Japanese. I walked there alone. But I cheered myself up by holding the door open for Brockelle and Liz.
The quiz was a bit hard. The translation part was. I didn't even write cat right. I feel dumb. I got a 9.8 though (out of 10).
I had totally forgotten about that quiz. It wasn't until I was walking towards Japanese that I remembered. Everyone thought they could've done better.

Adv. Env. Science/SMOGEE. One of the IUPUI teachers went there; Jenny. She's so cute and nice. We talked about our plans on how we are teaching our subjects to the seventh-graders. Now the problem will be getting to and forth. IPS is stupid.
They want us to wait at Shortridge an hour after school ends to come back to Tech. What are we supposed to do that full hour? I have after-school activities to attend to.

After-school-much. I wanted to stay for Ms. Meyer's Orchestra class but she told me to go ahead and go to Techoir and she was going to talk to Ms. Brown about it to let me go to her class every other day during 5th. I want to play violin and bass. I think I mentioned this in my last entry.
Techoir was okay.

Came home. Did some homework. And we left off for haircuts. Yay!

I loved this part of my day.
The guy who cut my hair really took care of me and made me look good.
At first I told him I had gel on since this morning so he decided to rinse it out. It felt so good. Warm water. Him washing my hair. It felt great.
Then he put a towel on my head and led me back to my seat.
Asked me what I wanted. I told him I wanted the Number 2 on the sides and scissors on top. And if he could leave half of the bangs alone and enough hair on top to do a fo-hawk. And he did. He did a great job too. He kept messing with my hair too.
Then he asked me if I wanted him to shave in between my eyebrows (my uni brow). I said sure. And he did. Then, without asking me, he lifted my head up and started going away at my mustache. It looks better now.
"It's more defined," he said.
So I feel great now.
I feel bad that I didn't leave a tip, but then again, it wasn't my money.
I loved him for taking good care of me and fixing me up.

I think I'll wear a fo-hawk tomorrow for Techoir.

2 comments:

Angie Guinivere said...

OMGWTF April of all people got suspended?!?!? What the crap?! That really sucks. Poor Apie. Can she still come to Techoir and band?

You're cute. Can't wait to see your fo-hawk.

Anonymous said...

I know poor April. I loved your hair yesterday it was so cute you should wear it like that more often.