Monday, October 6

New shoes!

I just kind of got back from Wal-Mart having bought a new pair of dress shoes. They are pretty nice and I love them.
I really do love to dress up. I love black dress pants and long-sleeved shirts. I love to roll my sleeves though. I also love scarves. But it sucks that I only have two. I need more. That should be my Christmas and birthday wishlist. Really. Scarves.
Anyways, the shoes were almost $30. And they are for Technician shoes. If I take good care of them, I might wear them to school every other day.

I was surprised when I checked peoples' blogs and found them with old entries. I wanted to read interesting stuff. Oh well.

Right now I am pretty upset at myself for not updating my blog as much as I wanted to. I was doing so good this month, and then it got to the weekend, which was fun. Let me tell you about that.

Saturday, of course, was Techoir workday. I woke up at like 6:30 to pick my outfit out and do my hair. I decided between three hair styles and picked a faux-hawk. Everyone loved it! I feel good about it. I just want to know Steven's opinion on it.
Techoir turned out pretty good. I loved Kaleem's "Human Xylophone" It was sooo funny.
It was also my last Techoir workday. And I don't think I took enough pictures. Actually, I didn't take any pictures. I blame that on Ms. Brown for working us so hard.

I still remember last year when Isaac came crying into the room. His doggie. It's been a year.

Then to Angie's get-together. Pretty cool. Fazoli's. I got the Chicken Fruit Salad. It was awesome. It was also my first time in that restaurant.
Jesi had to leave for work, and April had to take Jake home. So only Isaac, Hilary, Austin, Angie, Audrey and I went to Wal-Mart. Pretty cool. Not Isaac's tires though. They were pretty much dead.
So we let it, the tire-problem, go and decided to go into Wal-Mart. We looked around the Halloween costume section, craft section, ladies underwear section, and more. Only Audrey bought stuff: two things of bubbles and Fiddler on the Roof. I just bought a pack of gum. I love gum. It's for singing purposes.

After that, we had decided to go to the Movies. The cheapy ones. But the movie we wanted to watch started at 1o p.m. And not everyone wanted to stay until 11:30 out in the middle of the night. So we came to my house. We watched Simpsons. I hope I made a good impression with my house. I'm just kind of sad that Audrey didn't come with us; she had to leave because she was tired. It's understandable. And she also wanted to talk to Casey.

I made two things of Boy Scout popcorn.

Then Sunday. I can't remember much of Sunday, except that our choir director didn't go so we were stuck with ourselves. Luckily, our guitarist, who doesn't speak very much Spanish, became our leader. Since, also, the soloist didn't go, my brother and I sang the Psalm. It turned out okay.
The whole choir wasn't that bad actually. And after mass, the congregation shared a meal in the Parish Hall.

This is when my mind goes fuzzy. Because I can't remember much else. Except that we went to Cici's for lunch/dinner.

Today was okay. I wore my hair in a faux-hawk again because Josh told me to in my agenda. I got more compliments.

People were supposed to stay after to make a banner for The Cannon. Turns out only KiKi and I stayed. She drew it out and I helped color it. It's not done. But it's getting there. Angie is pitching in by making letters so we can glue them on the banner. I like it.

Then Band. We kind of got yelled at. I think it was mainly color guard who didn't know their stuff. I know I didn't. But then again, Baldwin only called out the brass. Hey!

My feet still hurt a little.

Technicians show tomorrow! I'll take pictures with peeps.

No comments: