Tuesday, October 7

OMG

I just got done watching Number 6 on YouTube. It's uh-mazing. I glad I'm finishing high school with this.

Today was definitely fun. I can't complain much. But that food from the luncheon did get to me. It was excellent though. I loved it. And etiquette rules were followed. The only bad thing about it was that it was cold.
I did love the background music that Broadripple played. It was awesome. I think they should be invited to our Spring Concert.

Band did suck a little though, mainly because it was raining while we were practicing and spinning flags was kind of hard due to the slippery poles and agressive silks. We did learn a lot though. I just hope we can retain all we learned until Thursday. I don't to make Jess mad at us.

After band my parents picked us up and we went out to eat chinese food. It was great. Halfway through, though, I had to take my contacts out because they were killing me. I think I had the same ones for around five months. Yeah.

I got a perfect score on my U.S. History test. The one about which I was freaking out. I was probably the only one who got a perfect score. I'll ask the sub tomorrow. This really shows that I learn more when the actual teacher isn't here. Isn't that awesome?

Last third Technician show. Last first Technician show with outfits.

No comments: