Wednesday, October 29

Today's Entry

Today was pretty productive, I think.

I got up and dressed up nicely. I finished filling out my IU application; I ended up with Exploratory being my intended major. It's fine, they said.

So my mom, bro, and I went to the post office around 2 to pay for postage and send our apps in. For some reason my enveloped was $0.17 than my brother's. Hmmm. Oh well.
"College-bound?" Post-lady asked. Yesh! ^^

On to PIT.
We discovered that this year PIT was in the gym because the Hispanic Scholarship Fund had rented the cafeteria.
My brother had all straight A's and I had all A's and a fucking B in U.S. History. My counselor, Ms. Ziegler, noticed that too. She said she was going to talk to my teacher and I should talk privately to her too. I mentioned the fact that I was the only one in her class with a perfect score on the test, and she still had to go and give me a B-! A bee minus, WTF!? I don't care for mediocre grades. That's mediocre, as good as a B sounds.
Whatev, I'll fix it later.

We went to Value World after that because my mom had nothing to do until 3:30. I bought an $0.85 sweater. It was pretty cute. But all the cute/good stuff is around $12 there. I like Goodwill better. I spotted Ms. Newsom in there. I don't know what she was doing. I mean, I know she was shopping, but I didn't know for what.
I also saw Tesia and Christine who were doing Halloween shopping.
I also got a call from the University of Evansville. They told me I had been accepted! (Yay! ^^) The Admissions Counselor is going to work with the Financial Office to get me some financial aid too!
My brother took on a hostile attitude towards me because of this, I think. I would've felt the same way though, so I don't blame him.

Then we came home and ate and dropped my mom off and left for Tech again. This time, for the Hispanic Scholarship Fund Town Meeting. Pretty much it was an informational meeting about applying to colleges and getting scholarships. They also had a small college fair in there, so I got to talk to some college people. They were real nice.
They served Cheeseburgers and McNuggets for dinner. It was all donated by McDonalds. Yay McDonalds!
At the end, they had a raffle. We ended up winning $25 in McDonalds gift cards. Someone else got the iPod Shuffle. Grrr.

Oh, don't forget to check ""Yesterday's Entry" right below this one! Thanks! Buh-Bye!

No comments: