Tuesday, October 21

Disparame Dispara

Shoot me Shoot.

It's a song, don't worry. Really good, by Laura Pausini. I love it when she sings in Italian.

I forgot to mention something in yesterday's entry. So here it is: April had a project due yesterday for her Health class. She had to make some kind of 3-D creating of a tongue. It turned out pretty cute. She even used (neon) pink Play-Doh for her project. I printed out an image with the tongue's taste buds labeled in the picture so she could do that on her project. So she stuck cute little toothpicks in the right places. Then she gave me the printed sheet! Isn't that awesome!? My own little image that tells me when I can taste "sweet" the best! Ehl-oh-ehl.
It was April's idea, she wanted me to make a big deal out of it, so here it is.

Journalism was kind of wild today. Two editors were bashing on Angie because they don't like her story idea but, instead, they want to write more about hot topics. I truly think we need parts of both, and Ms. Jesse will listen more to her dear Editor-in-Chief, so I'm going to tell her that. I'm also going to ask her how to start the petition so I can start working on it during Fall Break.
I wanted to take this break to finish up my homemade Christmas cards and start on V-Day. Also, I want to start applying to colleges. One of my friends in New Pal already got his acceptance letter from IU. Jealous!

Today MLK's speech was really due. I was the first one to be called upon by the teacher to recite the passage. Unfortunately, I was only able to recall 30 lines out of 57. I wasn't the worst one though; she only said four words. Tisk tisk.
I hope I have a B so far. There were about 1,000 points possible. I got 600 today, and if I do the extra credit I'll have 900. Not bad.

The ICP class was watching IMAX's T-Rex. I was so cold so I had my fake-bunny fur on me almost the whole time. And I watched the movie too. It wasn't that great, mainly because I didn't finish it. But, whatev.

Music was okay. We had Technicians and we worked on some Christmas songs. It is imperative that we practice because now Ms. H also has Fall Play and not much time with us.

I'm seriously thinking about taking my own lunch to school just because people are incredibly rude and ghetto. Black people can cut you, not pun intended, but you can't cut. What the eff?

Japanese was intense. I though. I think we have a quiz tomorrow. Shoot.

SMOGEE was annoying. I turned the lights off twice when the teacher walked out. The first time she made a comment about forgetting to turn the lights on and the second time she told us not to turn them off anymore. It was so funny.

So after school. We had a short newspaper meeting since Ms. Jesse had to leave at 3:30. I left earlier anyway to go to Techoir and work on stuff. I didn't do very much, but hey! We ended up going to German Band's small show outside of the auditorium. It was pretty fun. And they had huge pretzels too! Yum. I don't have the same feelings towards Root Beer though.
And for some reason, Steven couldn't keep his colds hand off of my neck and face. It was funny though, and he tried to pull my shirt out of my pants.
I think Yajaira likes me, and she still doesn't know I'm gay. I don't want to tell her though. I don't know, I don't want to hurt her feelings.

Band was pretty much canceled due to lack of band members showing up. I think the band did work on some music, but not much for color guard. Besides, only three of us showed up. Whatev, I worked on Japanese.

I was going to stay for Tech's Open House, but decided not to so I rode the 5:30 bus home. I arrived at around 6:40. Whatev.

My computer is dying. It turns itself off. It's scary. So I have to burn CDs with pics probably this week. What a burden.

It's okay if you don't update tonight Audrey. I love you, tee-hee. ^^v

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did update so have no fear. Damn I was actually gonna comment on something but I can't think of it now. Well I love you...oo I remembered. That's ridiculous that the bus didn't get you home till after 6 you live too close for that.

Angie Guinivere said...

Thanks for sticking up for me Erick. =] Brockelle gets on my nerves because all she wants to do is write about racism and sex and the stupid dress code. There are other important things. And I can't believe what she did Friday. I laughed a little when the pep rally was cancelled and so did Mrs. Jesse.