Sunday, October 12

I Sell Bibles

My parents were mocking me because I dressed up today to go to church. And I apparently looked like I was selling bibles or promoting Jesus Christ with fellow Jehovah Witnesses/Mormons. I liked my outfit though. And I'm wearing it on Tuesday (Homecoming Week: Dress Up Day) with a black tie. I'll look spiffy, I think. It's either that or the gray outfit I wore to Techoir with a gray scarf on top.

I had pancakes this morning. Squee. And yogurt. I made sure to save my "cure" lid to send over so Yoplait can donate money for further research on breast cancer.

Church was pretty cool today. The choir sounded amazing. We've improved a lot, and many in the congregation agree. We learned a new song today too. And we performed it. It used to take us three weeks to learn one song, now we just need 20 minutes. And we can divide into voices! Squee. I love us.

After that, some of the boys had a Boy Scout meeting. Me included. We planned for this month and the following. We are camping the weekend of Fall Break. Fine with me. We are also starting a Venture Group so that way girls in our congregation can be involved too. My scoutmaster says we can invite kids from high school too, and they cam be up to 21 in college. Audrey, April, Angie? Wanna have some wild fun? We do outdoor activities. Hit me up if interested.

After that we went to a birthday party. It was a girl's 4-year-old party. She's so cute. We got her The Little Mermaid. And oh-my-god the food was great! They had shrimp cocktails, awesome pico de gallo, shredded chicken, and much more. Oh yeah, cactus leaves (?). They are awesome. I was full!

Oh yeah, a bunch of Mexicans showed up at the same place and started rehearsing for a Quince. It was so tacky. White people were there too, and I was all "this is so embarrassing!"

Then we came home and left again for Wal-Mart. We bought The Mist and random household necessities.

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday. When? Sunday. Bring Your Book.

1 comment:

Angie Guinivere said...

Ahhh I love pico de gallo. And I'd love to join you on your wild adventures, lol. The four of us should write a comic book!