Thursday, November 27

I Give Thanks

For life. My family. My friends. For God.

It was a pretty lame Thanksgiving this year. I really felt like partying and socializing, that's how we celebrate it, you see.
I woke up at around 11 in the morning for lunch. After that it was slave-day. Kind of. We put up Christmas decorations outside of our house and lights too. We were going to put two reindeers out too but they wouldn't stand. We'll figure it out. I saw Jose out of his house too, he was doing something to their van, probably effing it up. Haha

Then we kind of moved inside and cleaned the house. Actually, I think we cleaned inside first then went outside. It doesn't matter, because we still worked. It was fine though, not my house looks beautiful. I am planning on keeping it like that until Christmas or the end of the year.
Hopefully we can have people over soon as well.

The it was car washing time! -.- Yeah. In the middle of November. And I am not talking about going to an actual Car Wash and getting our vehicle semi-professionally cleaned, no, I'm talking about doing it ourselves with cold water and rags. Yeah. I was the hose boy. I'm good with it, haha.

After that, since we were doing and it was only about four I got on my computer and watched anime in Japanese. I love it! It's so cute! And I can understand some of it. Like, 1/4 of what is being said. Go me!

Mom came home from work and we went out to eat. Everything was pretty much closed but we got to Golden Corral an hour and a half before they closed. The heffers charged more because it was a holiday: 11 per person plus 2 for drinks. Yeah. It was $60 for the four of us.

Turns out we are not going shopping tomorrow because my dad has to work. It sucks, because I wanted to go out and get cool new stuff like movies or probably even an iPod! Grrr. Oh well.

Thanks!

No comments: