Wednesday, November 19

Yesteryday's Info

Oooh~ Ms. Frank will not be at school for this whole week! Yes! Now I need to stop texting in class and start doing my work.
I was surprised when I felt my phone vibrate and looked down too see who the text message was from; it was Johnie! My friend from Greenwood! Him and I have been talking for a week now, but it was usually me who started off the conversations. Now he texts me! He is really funny and he does color guard too! He likes rifles though.

Oh, there was a new (hot, cute, sexy-as-hell, yummy-looking) boy in class today. I've yet to personally ask him about himself and what-not. But my friend Shanez asked him his name and he said it was DJ. Hmmm. She thought he was gay. I really hope so. He's cute.

I texted during most of my fourth period. That's my "free" period, so why not? I also helped my friend Andres with his Spanish homework; it was pretty confusing because you had to unscramble letters to make words for body parts. I didn't get most of them.

We had a talk from Ms. Brown about the All City event on Saturday for the opening of BOA Grand Nationals. She was embarrassed, she said. And I guess I would be too. Actually, upset. But then again, they could have just had Techoir do it; it would have sounded better.

I walked by Ms. D's door and her "4th Period Student Microwave Privileges Revoked" sign was up. She told me she was going to get revenge, and she did. She also hid the 1000-Piece puzzle and turned the only table in the office over and put the chairs up so no one could chill in there. So I went and sat on the floor. With my book bag and big coat on. She just laughed.

Oh yeah. Ghetto lunch. Can you believe a girl almost fought me over a fucking chair? Well, it was kind of my fault too for not wanting to let go of the chair. But then again, it was my brother's, and his stuff was on it, and she had just decided to take the stuff off and put them on the floor. I am sorry. But what the fuck is that shit? Only ugly ghetto people do that! There is no need! First come, first serve! She just pissed me off! So she and her uglies went and sat down somewhere else. She warned us that they wanted their table back the following day.
Overall, I think people need to stop removing tables and chairs from the cafeteria to avoid these problems with ugly ghetto people. I really did almost punch her in her fucking ugly face.

Sorry.

I read my Japanese letter out loud today. My teacher liked it. I had two mistakes, but it was all fine. I thought it was cute.

SMOGEE again. Bleh. I am glad it is almost over.

We had a National Honor Society meeting after school. I can't remember what we talked about. I think they wanted to do Toys For Tots, but Key Club is already doing that. Go Key Club! Whooo~

The meeting ended pretty early so my brother and I went to the music office. Lance and Vannesha (sp?) were there working on the puzzle and dancing to random music. It was okay; at least I wasn't out freezing my ass off.
Joey showed me some cute love too! She's so cute. I asked her why she couldn't be my sister and she said that probably because we wouldn't get along. So I'm glad. She still hasn't talked to me though. About something she told me she wanted to talk about. Hmmm...

My text message inbox consisted of mainly two days today: Johnie and Jeffrey. Johnie is wild, let's say. Jeffrey isn't, so much.

No comments: