Wednesday, November 19

Today's Post (Read Yesterday's First)

I wasn't texting as much in U.S. History as I am coming used to. Johnie texted me first. So I blame him. Kind of. Ehl-oh-ehl
I did manage to do some work though. And people need to quit being rude.

Oh, there was an announcement on the intercom saying that "all hispanic students should report to the forum." I thought we were about to get deported! I'm jay-kaying!
But that was rude. They could have at least told all hispanics the day before so as not to embarrass them all in front of the whole school! My teacher asked me if I wanted I pass. I just said "Can't you see I'm hispanic!?" She and the other students laughed and she gave me a pass. So I went to the stupid gathering. About something I already knew. I think I was only there for like five to eight minutes when the bell rang and I just decided to head out for my next class: English 11.

We had to pick a book on which to do a book report. We will be getting class time to read our book and on the due date, the teacher will be having us answer questions instead of us actually writing a book report. I got Angels & Demons. I haven't read that and I've been meaning too. It's worth 600 points.
I tried to talk to DJ, but Shanez was doing most of the talking. She asked him if he was gay or bi! He said neither.
DJ is very cute by the way, in case I missed that in the other entry, tee-hee.
We talked a bit, pretty much like two minutes since I had to leave the library early to do a presentation for School 91.

The presentation was okay, except that I didn't get to talk. Not that I really wanted to anyway. I hope they come for the Foreign Language Magnet!

I skipped the rest of fourth period and went to Techoir. We did Christmas, yay!

Then Technicians! Stupid Christmas Wish. I am actually starting to like it, ehl-oh-ehl. Because it's my senior year I guess.

Emily Green's birthday! I think she turned Seventeen! Whooo~ Technician Kiss!

Lunch. With the bitches. They fucking moved our shit! From our table to another table! I don't even know how their scrawny asses lifted my book bag because it sure wasn't light! I'm not like them, only carrying a purse and a fucking comb in my back pocket!
Whatever. At least they guaranteed us seats and a table.

Japanese was cut short for me today because of another SMOGEE day. Meh. Almost there. I saw Dylan at Shortridge. He still cute, ehl-oh-ehl.

Since I had nothing to stay after for, I went to the library and cut out some letters for my kids and printed out some polar bear pictures for them to use on their final project; a poster board displaying and telling what they learned during these past six weeks.
It's too much for their smallish brains.

No comments: