Sunday, November 16

Go Reverse Osmosis

I learned a lot today, mainly due to the fact that two guys showed up to test our water. Overall, it was pretty cool and interesting.
I learned that water from the faucet, even if "purified" by a home filter, will still hold high amounts of chemicals including lead. We did a small test with a bulb and electric current; filtered water turn the bulb on, and bottled water did not. Yeah.
Somehow, after sticking some metal sticks in a beaker with both kinds of water, our water turned an ugly green with some kind of rust floating. That was disgusting! And it's what we drink!
Here's what they offer: a full system that purifies and cleans water for the entire house. Through reverse osmosis (I haven't yet looked up the process, but it's the same Aquafina uses). The price? A mere $7,600. To be paid in monthly payments of $126.77 I think he said it'd take five years to pay it off. But it is a really nice system and great for every one's health.
That's why I drink bottled water honeys! Aquafina. Fine Water, apparently.

Today I was supposed to go with April to Angie's church. I couldn't, of course, because my dad had to work (on a Sunday!) and we had to drive my mom to church (she doesn't dare drive downtown) for her to be there at 11.
I had plans to go to both churches, but unfortunately, I wasn't able to. I hope we can go next Sunday! (Apie, Angie?)

So I went to my church today with my hot-green Aeropostale shirt and hot jeans on. My hair was hot too. I need to get it cut though, it's getting long at the top.
Also, there was this really hot white dude filming today's Fiesta after the service. His facial hair was sexy and he had the coolest choker on. He was hot. One of my girls took two pictures of him; they aren't great, but they show him, kinda.
I tried to accidentally bump into him but he kept on moving. At one point I lined up right behind him to get tamales but I did it too late and he left. Oh well.
I didn't even get a name! How lame!

My family was invited to go out to eat with some friends so we went to a Chinese place. I was full because I had gotten out of the Fiesta so I had a plate of rice and more stuff and a salad with lime and salt. I was so bored that I had an ice cream and more soda.
I need to stop texting under the table. I need to stop texting as much, period.

My brother had a tennis match to go too so my dad took him in the middle of dinner. Laym! That's why they lost!

After eating, we went to my friend's house (same family as dinner). The, guy, who's also in church choir and a good friend of mine had on a black Aeropostale shirt on and hot jeans too. We almost dressed alike! He's not too bad, either.

I love my little Godsister; she's so cute and she can almost talk now. I love seeing her run around the house and smiling and laughing.

1 comment:

Angie Guinivere said...

Erick, you're hot.
Water is cool.
And now, I'm hungry.

Word Verification: gityp

Get in the yard, Pop!