Sunday, November 9

Unexistent Company

Right now I am being employed, without payment, by my dad to develop eye-catchy business cards for some lawn services he wants to offer around wealthy neighborhoods up in Carmel. I think it's pretty cool, but it's too much.
Whatever, we are letting him have his way. Making business cards is harder than it seems/sounds though. At least only using Paint, it is.

Yesterday, Saturday, some of the National Honor Society members had the opportunity of working at Second Helpings. It was pretty fun and we all really want to do it again; especially me to peel/chop onions.
Some of us who didn't have hats, or decided not to wear them, got to wear "beautiful" hair nets. They were pretty silly-looking on most of us, but fun. So Angie, Audrey, my brother and I decided to wear them at random times during the day. Yay for randomness! ^^v

Then Brahms. Yay! It wasn't that bad. Except the seating at the church because some of us were being squished! I had Johnny and Angel pretty much close enough to be more than friends. I looked behind me and I could see room for like three people. It was annoying, but I didn't mind it much.
The music was awesome. Especially Number 2. Everything was really emotional and cry-able. I didn't cry though: good!
The greatest thing about this performance was that my choir director from church did actually show up! He lives in Bloomington, so that is really nice from him! He told me from far away, with the help of sign gestures, that it was pretty awesome and he would see us next week.

So we finally got on the bus to get back to Indy. The ride home pretty much sucked because of all the people who decide they want to keep on singing random crap and being loud. Some of us had been up way before 2 in the afternoon so a little bit of understanding would have been nice.
Oh well.
So I came home and we got two medium pizzas for $14 at Just Pizza! They are awesome. They had our stuff done in 20 minutes. Yay. I ended up eating two slices from my pizza. Yeah. I have a small stomach.

Today I also got up early to get on my computer. I don't know why though. And I've also been getting messages from this dude in Beech Grove (I think? lol). He seems pretty cool. He wants to text but I told him not until Tuesday. He can't wait. Tee-Hee.
Brahms was nice today as well. Pretty tight, but nice.
After that we had to drop my bro off for a tennis match with his team. They ended up losing against a team of younger kids from Greenwood. They've been playing forever though, he said.
While he was getting tired I was eating Chinese food. Yay!

-sigh- Crying is a stress-reliever. I love crying. But not that much. I love talking to Edric on the phone too.

Oh, and something very cool: Steven sent me a text message asking me why I haven't been texting him. I thought that was nice (he was thinking of me! ^^). I just told him my problem with my little 300-message plan. I really can't wait for Tuesday to get here.
Oh, and April found the Little Town video! ^^ Yayness!

No comments: