Monday, November 24

Good Or Bad Influence. Priorities.

Am I a good or bad influence on your life?

I think that should be my next Honesty Box question. I just ask this because I think I was the one who got people to start blogging. And it's really fun! Somehow I think of it as a way to keep in touch when we all go our ways after high school. -sigh-

We got assigned seats in U.S. History. The lameness! Oooh~ I'm all right though. I will still keep on doing my work and texting at the same time. It's much better now, for texting, I mean, because I am away from the teacher.

Sustained silent reading in English! Yay! Angels & Demons is so good! And the new cute boy is just so cute! I guess he really is a good student because he keeps on reading even when the class bitches, sorry, class clowns start being annoying and loud and disrespectful. I do the same. I've always ignored ignorant effers.

I now actually feel like I am helping in my Peer Tutoring class. I guess my friend Summer is the one who keeps me going. I think I would have already dropped that class by now and switched to another Japanese class to get more practice. But she's there and we keep each other company and talk about stuff and life and boys. It's nice. Our friendship has definitely grown a lot more this year.

We had Technicians today. That was weird. I definitely felt confident and was singing louder than usual. I thought I did a good job blending in with Isaac. I think I just need to know my stuff and be more confident. I am confident in Techoir, but not Technicians because in Technicians we do everything so quick and we barely have time to actually get the notes right. Or so I feel.

Lunch. Yay. Nothing special. Except a new arrangement of tables and chairs. People seriously need to stop fucking with them! It's getting old!

Nothing much to say about Japanese. Same stuff. I understand. And I think I know more vocabulary than two other girls, and Liz knows a bit more than I do. I think she does actually study. I hope I can continue my studies of Japanese in college, otherwise this would seem like a waste of time! And I really want to learn Japanese! (My goal is to have a cute Japanese boyfriend, you see. Tee-Hee)

SMOGEE. Yay. We talked about the positive things we've seen in our students and something positive from us. It almost got emotional. Someone else felt it besides me. Tomorrow will be our last day, then we are going back on December 4th to do a presentation to other 7th graders. Speaking of SMOGEE, it's almost 10 and I've yet to type out their papers for their board. Whoops.

That leads on to my other topic: Priorities
I've probably talked about getting my priorities straight and whatnot. But it's really hard. Once I turn my computer on Facebook and Blogger pull me in. Then, since my piano keyboard is right behind me, I go and practice my little song that I am hoping I will be able to perform with April for the Techoir Spring Concert. It'd be cute.
Something I should be really worried about: college. I've only applied to IU and U of I. UofI is private so I don't really want to go there. But I doubt IU will really accept me, ya know? I should really get my name out there and apply to IUPUI and Purdue as well. I am just so lazy and barely find time for myself. On top of that, I also want a job! I really do! I need the money!

I forgot to mention that I went to pick up my Senior pictures from Prestige on Saturday. They got my order wrong and my 16 by 20 pic was not included so they are going back and re-ordering it. It should be here in about two weeks. Yay.

I called my teacher from 4/5th grade back in Mexico and she told me to send her pictures. Last time I talked to her, face to face was 7 1/2 years ago. On the phone: 6 or 7 years.

She's really proud of me.

Oooh! My cousin might be coming here from Mexico for winter break! Yay! I love him. He's cute too. -GASP- ehl-oh-ehl. He's a bit younger than my brother and I. But same age, kind of.

I was actually reading a chapter today from my history book and it was really interesting. Talking about the Klan and important information from the Twenties. I think that's actually a nice period because of the mass media and flappers and Jazz.

2 comments:

Angie Guinivere said...

I've definitely been blogging since I was in 7th grade.
Thats stupid about your lunch period. This is why I eat in the music hall. I wouldn't have any friends to sit with anyway in the cafeteria.
I'm mad about Technicians. I wanted to sing Pecans. Not stupid cinnimon. I can't even spell it. I can't freaking sing it. It is too high and H tells us to sing louder.Grrr.

WV: terestra
Today, eagles reached everywhere, searching, teaching, [and] reading aloud.

Remmie said...

Erick, I totally agree that our friendship has improved since having this class together and I'm so glad you're there. I was actually discussing that with my mom yesterday and how much I would miss us being able to be like that. =D Once again another reason why I don't go to lunch!