Friday, November 14

Stress To Go, Please

Now that I don't have to stay at school until 7-ish, I realize I have more time to catch up and do homework. I can also finally study for Japanese tests and try to get a job!

Speaking of tests, I took one today. And a quiz.
The test was in English. We had a vocabulary test on some words from The Devil and Tom Walker. The first time I took the test I did bad; 15/25. Today was the retake, and I felt pretty confident; I think I was the first one done with it actually.

The quiz was in Japanese. It took my by surprise because I didn't know about it. Mainly because I had not been in class for about three days and didn't have much study time. Thanks to R.J., though, I was able to pass it with a perfect score. It's not like I cheated, no. I just memorized the last answer and saw what the test included. Overall, I only missed one word. Hey!
We are also doing a play in Japanese. It's called Momotarou. Literally, Peach Boy, kind of. Since I am the only boy in the class I will be the lead! Go me! Not only do I get to memorize lines! I get to do it in another language!

Okay, so I guess Ms. Frank was degraded by her first period class. She is leaving for a few days and we don't know when she'll come back (never hopefully). She came into second period with her eyes out and boogers across her cheek; well, not really, but kind of. I hope we get Mrs. Newsom back because I learned with her!

Oh my God! Fourth period was the best today! I am getting some attention from a cute sophomore. His name is Andres. (I think I have a thing for Andreses/Andrews) He is really funny; he calls me George to get my attention and flagboy when I don't respond immediately. He's pretty cool though. And he calls me over to his table just to talk to me and to hold my cell phone. I wonder if he is. I really don't think so, but it'd be nice.
Have I mentioned I like something to hold on to? Yeah, Andres is tall, and chubby. So it's fine. I was called a Chubby Chaser by my friend Jeffrey. That is somewhat true. Tee-hee.

Speaking of unlimited texting and a full keyboard to mess with, Jeffrey is the person I text the most. It used to be Johnie, but then he fell off the face of the Earth. I just don't feel like texting him. Anyway, I checked my Inbox folder, and his name repeats about 19 lines continuously and then someone else's name pops up. This goes on for the rest of the 100 messages that are automatically saved and removed.
He's awesome though.
In case you're wondering, I met him my sophomore year in AP Chemistry. He didn't talk though. He still doesn't O.O He does, but not really.

I spent my fifth period teaching teaching choreography to Kim. She's so cute. I wasn't the only one though; Audrey, Jesi and Isaac were there too. I didn't really feel like singing so I probably sounded like crap. Whatev.

I think n-words was finda bump up in the lunchroom tahday. Yeah, ghetto people. I dee kay why though, but suddenly people got up and started paying close attention to that one table where an argument was going on. Whatev.

SMOGEE is no fun anymore. I have the kid with the worst ADD/ADHD under my supervision and I can barely have him answer one question. It's super hard and he stresses me out.
It's almost over though! Yes! Finally!
Our teacher gave us Kroger cookies and I think they had something in them because everybody in the class was hyper after they were done. I know I was.

I rode the bus home o.o The boy sitting in front of me stank T.T People need to shower more often -.- At least every other Saturday.

Now I have to worry about what to wear for tomorrow at Lucas Oil. I think I'm going to take a change of clothes with me because I don't want to be looking like shit all day. I can't wait to see how awesome the bands are.

2 comments:

Jeffrey Koontz said...

fuck me royally. i typed one already and my computer sucks balls. ok....umm..its going to be a short one now...

this was THE funniest blog ever! every other saturday! lmao! atleast make the guy shower EVERY saturday. nasty effers. ;-;

and yeah woot im jeffrey , his most texted person on his phone, yay me! and who is johnie? -evil glare-

umm....nwords finda bump?!?! you think youre ghettro or something? xD
loved the blog !

Angie Guinivere said...

I wont be at church next Sunday because I am going to Illinois. But you two can still go if you want. Love you!

The word verification is orsubst. Lol.