Tuesday, November 25

Fucking Bitch

Sorry, but I think those two exact words really describe Ms. Frank. That is why she can't get no man! Because she's a fucking bitch!
The reason why I am saying this is because she took my Chapter 13 test and told me I had a zero on it. This is because I had started talking after I was done with my friend Monique who wasn't taking the test at all. We were discussing how much of a bitch Ms. Frank was for getting her suspended. Just for having a gray undershirt that she could have easily hid underneath her polo. She was being infantile and stupid.
Eventually, as usual, she walked out of the room and left the class unattended to do some random shit. I really wanted to go to the phone and personally call Mr. Huggins or Ms. Bogard asking them whether they could send someone there to watch over us since no adult was present. That would have probably gotten her packing her shit right now and looking for another school. I just might some day. She really isn't a teacher.

Anyway.

Fundraisers for The Cannon and yearbook! We were talking about auctioning people off for dates and dinner. Do you know what I am talking about? Let's say The Cannon was going to auction me. People (crazy people, if you ask me) would bid for me and the highest bidder would get me. Dinner would also be included. This is a pretty nice fundraiser that we hope Mr. Huggins will let us do. With the right people and no emotions hurt.
We agreed that "music" people and magnet people would be the ones actually participating in the bidding.

Today in English I read a short story titled By The Waters of Babylon which reminds me of the popular song Rivers of Babylon (...by the rivers of Babylon...). The story was actually pretty good and nicely done, I think.
I was being distracted by the new cute boy, of course. How can someone be so cute!?

I forgot what I did in fourth period. Except that I got a hug from Josh and a girl grabbed my butt. Yeah. She really wanted to and I had never let her. I let my guard down today and she took advantage. I also got slapped by Josh for leaving him with questions yesterday. It was pretty funny, but then again, it's Josh!

We had Technicians again, just because Chordially Invited is coming tomorrow to sing for us. Yay!

Slave-Duty
I had to go and stuff mailboxes with permissions to take kids out of class. I think I've done that six times already. It's not that hard, but it is tedious because we don't have the keys that open all of the mailboxes at once so we do them individually. Our best method so far is opening them all first and then sticking the papers inside and shutting them. It's pretty easy, but annoying. Oh well.

Lunch. Yay. Nothing special. I had hot popcorn! Whooo~ Black people talking about black people are so hilarious. Especially if the "talking" is racist.

Japanese! Yay! Sensei has been having us translate a lot of stuff lately. And we can do it! Well, most of us! It's really fun, and I really feel confident. I think I just need to be entirely surrounded by Japanese to really get me going. Just as it was with English!

Last day of SMOGEE! Yay! Technically, if you want to get technical, it's our penultimate day since we still have to go on December 4th to go around and present our boards.
I really can't stand my kids. They just can't focus.

Journalism after school. I really need to keep going on my story because there are still some questions unanswered.
We're also looking into another fundraiser: shirts. They sell hoodies too! With personalized logos! They are hot! I'm going to get one! Possibly!

By the way, just a question: Why are ghetto people so ghetto? Do they not realize their actions also make others look bad? Or feel embarrassed? I think they have some sort of brain tumor or ADD/ADHD. Do they have common sense at all? I think I should address this in an essay. But I need statistics and studies, and that's just too much. I think I will just let black people be racist to each other. It's pretty funny.

No Johnie today.

2 comments:

Remmie said...

Erick you are absolutely hilarious! I mean you're always talking about the "ghetto black people" (I'm being careful because I'm surrounded at the moment). Ms. Frank is a bitch. I really can't stand her and might be failing Government. So I might be taking it next semester.

Angie Guinivere said...

Ghetto people. Oy. They all just need hugs.
That's not nice of Ms. Frank. Especially since you're like... a perfect student.
And this fundraiser business... everyone wants to do one now. Armbruster wants us to sell pizzas, Baldwin wants us to sell pizza discount books, and now Jesse...
OH! Speaking of cute boys, guess what!? Remember him? We talked for like 5 minutes straight on the way to our cars on Monday. He's so polite. He asked me about myself.

WV: tzinarea

The zebras in Northern Africa really eat apples.