Monday, November 17

Mukashi Mukashi

Right now I am in the middle of typing out my letter for Japanese. I want it to be funny and cute.

Oh my God! Today I finally got a call from Marilee Updike, she's the ESL Coordinator of IPS. I had been trying to talk to her for an interview forever! Today she finally called! At 4:24 p.m.! I was in the restroom though -.- As soon as I felt the phone vibrate in my pocket I thought it was a text message. But then it kept on vibrating. So I was all "%$@! and *&^&%!" and stuff. So I got up and pulled my pants up. I reached into my packet for my phone and in the process dropped it in the trash bin (ugh! Ewwwies!). Luckily enough, the phone tilted the small trash can and it fell on its side, emptying its nasties. Yeah. Just my luck, huh? So I hurried and told Ms. Updike to wait until I got my pen and steno pad out (hah! I was actually trying to pick up the trash with a tissue while trying to zip and button my pants).
So I hurried down the stairs with my pants falling off of my hips and sat on the couch with my pen and steno pad. The interview took about 22 minutes. It was really interesting and she really wants the Dream Act to be passed.

Today I had an emotional breakdown due to college stress and me not being able to go. I blame myself the most because I haven't been managing my time and I haven't set my priorities straight. I rather be on Facebook or some other websites than typing out essays or even looking for private scholarships.
So I was talking to Dr. Robinson and my counselor about it and they got to the point of asking each other whether they knew of girls that would marry me. It was funny.
My counselor would've married me, ehl-oh-ehl.
The breakdown was after this talk though, right on my way to fourth period. I walked in the class and saw some people I loved and I just started crying. So the teacher took me to a corner and asked me what was wrong. I told her and what not. Other people asked me too. Even Andres! (Woo! I'm going to tell him all about it tomorrow during class) I just really want to stay here. -sigh-

After I had calmed down, I was sent with my friend Summer to put up posters for Toys for Tots out in hallways and in front of offices. I really want Key Club to be awesome this year. I want to be known for having made a difference somewhere, in someone's life. I just want to be remembered.

Oh my gosh! Fifth period was crazy today! Evil seniors cleaned up Ms. D's desk! Everything was gone! Even her file cabinet that is right next to it. Of course she didn't find that out until 7th period. April and I were there. I was recording her every reaction and facial expression. She sounded sad, ehl-oh-ehl. I'll see when I'll put the videos up on Facebook/YouTube for everyone's enjoyment.
Since it was her lunch time, I helped her find a fork through all her stuff that was shoved into the "senior" file cabinet. It was funny.
But let me say something: I hear revenge acomin'! She said so herself. She wouldn't tell me what though. She only said "Wow, they gave me a whole 24 hours to think of something!" And she laughed. This is going to be great!

Today I didn't text my friend Jeffrey as much as I could have. I feel like a bad friend, ehl-ehm-ay-oh.

Angel got a cute monkey from Build-A-Bear for his birthday. I think he's 16 now! I took pictures of him and his cute monkey. He loved it.

1 comment:

Angie Guinivere said...

Couldn't you go to Ivy Tech for a year and then transfer or something? I know it isn't ideal, but maybe a possibility?

Mrs. D. hid the puzzle from us. Did you hear about that? But I have a feeling she's gonna do something even worse.... ut-oh.

Word Verification: galingl

Go and lick icicles, not goat legs.