Friday, November 7

Major Breakdown

I mean to update last night, but seeming that I arrived home at around 10:30 at night ready to go to sleep, I just didn't find the energy to do it. Besides, I really needed some rest.

I had a breakdown in the middle of Brahms rehearsal last night too. It was mainly because Angel and I were passing a note to each other and then Joey so that so she tried to read the note but Angel didn't let her. Joey got mad, I think, and I felt guilty. She wouldn't talk to me as much as I told her that there was nothing bad in the note or whatever and that I loved her. She seem to not care and I remember that this year was my last year with her and I wanted her to be happy. I whispered into her ear "I love you" again and started crying. She noticed too because I had put my head on her shoulder and she felt it. So she started crying too. Eventually everyone noticed. Audrey and April took me out to the lobby so I could cry peacefully. Tesia gave me a hug when she saw me outside too.
This wasn't the first time it had happened either.

So I calmed down and things were better again. I think people need to pay more attention to the director who is madly conducting everyone. I noticed that he would cut us off and people were still singing, all into it and everything. And Altos did drag everyone. And they almost never look up either! It's so annoying.
Much to my chagrin, I didn't catch anything last night.

Today, the Technicians performed at the Gift and Hobby Show. It was the worst performance ever because it seems that pretty much everyone messed up. I know I messed up once. And I was right in front of everyone. It was more of a "Duh, look at me!" So embarrassing.
Oh well, I had a great time for the short time we were all there. I think Steven was trying to talk to me too but we never managed to. I need Nov. 11th to get here fast; I get unlimited texting then, so I can text Steven everyday at every moment.

So I called my dad to ask him if he could pick my brother and me up at school and he told me to get someone else to do it because he was at the hospital. I still don't know what for, but he's on his way home now.
I overheard my brother on the phone repeating something like "something behind the kidney" was hurting all day long. Ouch.

I have to wake up tomorrow early and go do some volunteer work with fellow National Honor Society members. Then probably come home and have lunch. Hopefully work on finishing up my stories and then head back to Tech for Brahms. I'm hoping I can sit with him on the bus, but I doubt I will be able to.

Stressed-Out

1 comment:

Angie Guinivere said...

What a stressful day yesterday... I almost cried too but I'm getting really good at holding my composure lately... dunno if thats a good thing or a bad thing.
I love you Erick. Thanks for being my friend.