Wednesday, November 5

Obama Won, Indeed

This is exciting. It means a lot for immigrants. The Dream Act especially for immigrant students who wish to go to college.

So, I think this is like my third day with texting. Did I mention I only had 300 messages? Sent and Received? Well, I think I am almost getting to the limit. That's not good. Especially when I am really trying to talk with Steven and my friends. I told my parents that it's easier to text than having to call.

Today I interview two students for my Illegal Immigration story. One was "this" close to crying. Ms. Jesse said "Oh, that is wonderful" in a good way, of course, meaning that I was getting deep. I also really need to interview Dr. Robinson. She wasn't in her office yesterday though, and today I only had so much time.

I called the University of Indianapolis and they told me that I was, in fact, accepted, and that I should be getting my letter pretty soon. They did tell me to ask the head counselor at Tech whether I am a 21st Century Scholar or not, that way I can get some free money from the university itself. Yay!

I got my Japanese homework for the next chapter, I think it's cute. And I talked to my friend Liz and she said she could burn me some J-Pop for me. Yay for J-Pop.

Noon came along and it was time for me to get on my bus. The problem was I've only been on it like two/three times so remembering the number is really hard. I just got on the first one and asked if they had my stop. They did. And then I saw people I recognized from past bus trips getting on. Score!

OMG Have you guys noticed how gorgeous Enrique Iglesias is? OMG, I wonder if his face hurts for being so hot. Ehl-oh-ehl.

Yay for another super long-ass day tomorrow. I'm going to wear my Aeropostale shirt underneath this time. I know I will have a free hour after band though, so I'm thinking of going to Subway before Journalism/Yearbook to get some food. Or if anyone volunteers to take me anywhere, I don't think I'll pass that up.

1 comment:

Angie Guinivere said...

I think I'm going to load my bike in my car and ride it to get food. Since I talked to Armbruster and Blachly about biking, I'm really encouraged to do it. Today I biked 5.4 miles! I'm writing my journal entry on your comments, lol. I better stop.