Monday, November 10

Charging The Cell

My phone is currently being charged because, as you may have repeatedly heard from me, tomorrow I get unlimited text messaging and I will be texting away my friends I don't see everyday. And Steven, ehl-oh-ehl.

Let me see, something important that happened today. Band!
It was freaking cold! My hands were burning! After a while my hands did go numb and I didn't feel the flagpole, but they still hurt a little. Then, after I tossed the flag up it came down and hit my cold index finger hard. It was the one that had once been broken too. And I can still feel it. I can't move it much. But oh well. Then, I got hit in the head by another flagpole. I blame this mainly on myself because I should have been looking for the flags. But it still hurt and much sympathy was shown towards my burning head. I don't recommend you getting hit in the head by a flagpole.

Before that, though, I had a Yearbook meeting and I created a list of work for the people that were assigned to my section. Since I am the Editor I can make them work for me -smiles-.
I also took this time to finish my ACT/SAT story. And she forgave my Illegal Immigration story not being done because she wants me to talk to someone downtown about it.

Right now I am trying to make my dad's business cards with a new software he bought me. It was $30 I think. It's real nice, but he got mad because he wanted me to use the one I made yesterday. Of course I can't because the software only has pre-designed business cards. I think I found a way to actually do it though, but not right now; it's 11 p.m.

No comments: