Saturday, September 13

Testing!

Today my brother and I retook the ACT at IUPUI. We both agreed that we didn't probably do as well as we could've. I think the two parts that are really going to kill my score are the Math and Science parts. Both because I wasn't really engaged and I haven't done regular Math in over a year.
Both English parts were okay and I thought my essay was pretty good too. I don't think I should talk about the questions or the essay since I signed an agreement saying I wasn't going to do so; talk about the test, that is.
I kept thinking of Audrey while I was taking the Science part because I imagined her being short of temper this morning and being silly.
By the way, I kept singing Requieum 5 and Ave Maria throughout the whole test. That was really annoying.

After that, the whole family went to Taco Bell and got some"mexican" food. I love Taco Bell.
We then went shopping for gifts for one of my dad's friends. We got a him a shirt and a set of colognes.

So we went to the party somewhere up in Castleton. Not much to say. Ate, sat down to watch The Invasion and Transformers. I enjoyed it. They were nice people too.

My presence was just requested in the living room; my dad required my Twin-abilities; there's a belief in Mexico that one of two twins is able to alleviate bumps on arms/legs by spitting on the "thing" and rubbing it. I told him that grossed me out and so I didn't do it.
I was probably 6 when that was last requested of either of us. Even the neighbors went and saw us. Disgusting, huh?

No comments: