Thursday, September 25

[Insert Title Here]

I woke up at 5:40 this morning and "worked out" a little bit. It didn't work because I was sleepy and as soon as I got on my carpet I took a short nap. Tee-hee. I did do 50 crunches and 20 push-ups though! Then I got dressed and was ready to go at about 6:25. We didn't leave until 7:10 though, because my dad started his new job and he doesn't need to be there until 8. So that means I eat breakfast at home now.

The Cannon arrived today! Actually, Ms. Jesse picked themit up and had me go fetch it from her car. I think we got 500 copies. I really don't think those are enough copies. But then again, not the whole school reads the paper and people can share.
We saved about 80 dollars by doing the folding ourselves which turned out pretty well because all students helped out and we were done in about 10 minutes and we had time to plan out questions for the next issue. Our deadline is October 7th!

4th period was "Weee" This is when I am a peer tutor and get to sit down. Actually, I help two ENL students with their tests and work. And I get to see Josh too. He said he was hungry so I gave him a lollipop. He told me he was going to think about me while he ate it. o.o
Freak-girl was all "O.O" at me today. She doesn't get the fact that I don't like vajayjays. On the other hand, I do like the attention.

Then Music. I was feeling pretty down during that time. I really don't know why. But I'm glad my friends noticed and were asking me what was wrong. I just needed a hug. Thanks Audrey!
Then we reviewed some old songs. I think we should really do Footlose. It's a cool song. And the ending is awesome.
Ms. D liked The Cannon as well. She kept it over lunch and let Ms. H borrow it too. They both like it.

Sensei wasn't at school today so we got to watch Porko Rosso. Meh. I don't remember what I was doing the whole time though. Oh yeah, looking through Shaquelle's manga-looking drawings. She can draw. I told her she should make a Yaoi (Manga about gay boys with explicit scenes). She said not yet.

Then Advanced Env. Science. We worked on definitions and now we are reviewing for a test. I hope I do well. I also got my Interim grades; all As and a C. Oh well.
My teacher gave us all notebooks that she obtained from Teacher's Treasures. Sensei does that too.

After school I had nothing to do until four so I went up to the music hall and worked on some homework.
Ms. H asked me to go get her a Snickers bar from the vending machine in the custodian's "hang-out spot" I knocked on the door and this lady opened it and then she saw I was a student and asked me what I wanted. So I told her that I was getting a Snickers bar for Ms. H. The B told me to tell Ms. H that she was going to have to go get it herself so I backed up, pulled out my cell phone and asked her if she wanted me to call Ms. H so she could tell her so herself. She said nevermind and let me go in. That's right B. Don't mess with Ms. H.
I told my story to Ms. H and Ms. D. They were all "dang!" about it.
Since Ms. H had given me enough money to also buy myself a Snickers bar, I bought two. But I told her she could keep it in her fridge because of the custodians. She wanted me to keep it, but she was behind her desk, and her fridge is by the door. So I just stuck the Snickers bar in her fridge and told her no. She loved me. I think.

She also wants me to get a Mariachi band for Arts on the Green. Cool, huh?

Then Band! ^^ We worked on awesome stuff. And we are so much better with real flags than swing flags. I think it's because we had to flags and they kept sticking to each other.
We warmed up a little. And I can still feel my "abs" twitching a little. Yay!
Tomorrow rehearsal until 7. She said if we did well, we could leave earlier. I hope so! I'm taking my jug of water this time. And some clothes that I am comfortable getting dirty.

I got home at 7 and ate. I just got done with my English project but I still need to glue on some words. Easy. I do need to memorize Martin Luther King's "I Have a Dream" speech though. That is like 1,000 points. Double if we do it right the first time. I already have the first paragraph done.

No Steven-enjoying for me today. Maybe tomorrow. I'll take my vest and take pictures with him.

No comments: