Monday, September 22

Lip Still A Little Broken

I think today was pretty okay for me. There are a few things I'd like to talk more about though, such as why I'm not a "bad" student.
I realized this while I was sitting in US History waiting for my teacher to pass out the section quiz. One of the girls in the back started talking loudly and so the teacher called on her and asked her to be quiet. She just smiled and hushed.
I asked myself what I would've done in her place: cry. I'm one of the persons who doesn't like to disappoint people who expect great things of one. Which is pretty much why I think I'm not a "bad" boy.
That was just a random note that I decided was good to write about.

After that I can't remember much, but I do remember fifth period. Applied Music (Ha!).

Then the after school Technician rehearsal. We went to the foyer in Stuart Hall. It sounded amazing! I wanted to cry when we were singing Ave Maria. Some teacher even stopped by to listen and gave us a thumbs up telling us we sounded great. Thanks, we know. It was pretty hot in there though, and for some reason I kept being molested by both girls and guys. Just thought I'd add that here. Because it did happen.
Can't wait for All City Rehearsal! (T.T -.- v.v;;)


No comments: