Monday, September 29

Raise your right hand 12 p.m - 1 p.m.

I have failed to tell my faithful readers that Josh has written, in my agenda, little assignments for me to do. I've done a few of them, but not all of them. I definitely didn't smoke crack or get herpes that Friday afternoon. Today was "Raise your hand 12 p.m. -1 p.m." He expected me to do it, be he never saw it; I was in a meeting.

Journalism was pretty meh today. We read a chapter on Feature Writing, same thing for which I went to IU for a week. Yeah. I don't need another review. But the chapter did give me some ideas for next issues.
Because I felt this reading wasn't very productive for me, I decided to work on questions and sources for my next story: Illegal Immigration at Tech.
Pretty big story, huh? And hard too. I talked to Ms. Jesse of having another name for this story as well: Andrew Rod

U.S. History was pretty meh-ish today too. We worked on easy stuff, like always, and we are taking a quiz tomorrow and reviewing for the chapter test.

English 11 was kind of funny today. Our teacher was making sexual comments on a student's Poster Project; it had horns and a semi-nude chick with a house and a car. Yeah, I drew the same conclusions.

Peer Tutor-much! I pretty much mess around with people during this period. Or they mess with me.
The girls, as I will call them from now on, accidentally dropped a few items on the floor. I hadn't noticed this because I was helping my ENL students. So when they called me, and I saw the mess, I was all "Really?" The Girl even took her belt off and dropped it on the floor for me to pick up. I just went ahead and did it. Whatever.
Then Joshie was messing with me too, kinda. He was popping my fingers, as I say it. It was kind of funny until he got to the used-to-be-broken index finger which didn't do anything but it still hurt like hell. I think I got a total of three huggies from him. He smelled good too. I love Joshie.
People are noticing about me too.
They all laughed when he got up and gave me a hug, because of his tallness, my face was buried almost underneath his armpit. Quite funny. And I had to leave because of that meeting.
Nothing important, just to apply to UofI. I don't want to go there, but they did give us pizza and drinks.
I missed music though, and seeing friends, and a specific person. -sigh-

I did get out in time to go to Japanese! We studied, as we always do. April made me a box. It looks more like a tray, but she called it a box, so hey, it's a box!

Then Adv. Env. Science. It was kind of fun but hectic. Everybody is always talking and we have 73 college-level-thinking questions due in two days! They are hard! But I'm stuck in it.

School was over, and I was struck with surprise because I was able to go home early! That is like the second time so far in the year! Wow! It did take me a while to find my bus though. But I got home safe!

So far so good!
I'm going to have fun tomorrow "Speaking in Rhyme"

No comments: