Sunday, September 7

shows - last first

I failed to write about my two last first shows. One was a Technician show and the other a Band performance during a Football game in which Tech won!

The Technician show was pretty okay with Jesi Friedly and Greg Emmanuel obtaining the showmanship pins. Pretty cool. It was a show for primarily senior citizens. You could see they loved the songs we performed. I took a few pictures.
One special thing about this show was the fact that Ms. H could not be with us because she was going skinny-dipping with her friends in Florida.
She did agree to tell us our Musical on October 1st. She signed a contract too!

The band show was pretty okay although some people did mess up. My brother and I got to wear cool muscle shirts. People thought I looked good too which was kind of funny.
All the time I had to tuck my stomach in because I have a big belly. I did manage too though. But it hurt, and when I didn't, I looked pregnant. Kandice and Emily took pictures of me.
That was a really long day for me: until 9:30 at school. I was really tired when I got home that night at 10:30. I didn't even shower or update my blog, which is pretty much why I am doing it now.

Nevermind the fact that I have three stories due tomorrow for the newspaper. I'm slacking!

No comments: