Tuesday, September 23

Random Fun Stuff

I think I loved fourth period the best today.
Much attention was paid to my ass by a few girls and Josh. It was pretty funny at first, but then -I am self consious- I started covering it up.
There is a girl in that class who thinks I am the hottest thing she's seen on this planet. So she and these other two girls kept calling me and after a while they started dropping their pencils on the floor and asking me to pick them up. It took me a while to realize that they just wanted me to bend over and see my rear end. Even Josh asked me to turn around in place to take a look at it.
So this girls know about my sexual preferences, and when the dang-you're-hot girl saw me hugging Josh, she called him a Son of a you-know-what. Just playing, though, but a little too far. I do love Josh though. I don't think he knows how much I do though.
There are also two boys in that class who mess with me when I pass out folders. One of them is cute, the other one is just hell-no-biotch.
Josh was wearing a green polo today O.O He looks good in color.

Baby pictures are cute. Especially when they are crying.

Lunch was meh. I always act like a ghetto little biotch during lunch. It's funny. Sometimes.

Japanese is getting better. We can actually ask and answer questions about school, life, and more random fun stuff. I want to go to Japan sometime.

Today I ran The Cannon's meeting. It went pretty well, until everyone decided to leave after stories were assigned to them. Turns out we will be receiving the paper Friday morning and we will do the folding ourselves. I just want a copy! I hope it looks great.
Then some random boy tried to go in the room and eat our Oreos. Effer. We were fin to cut him too. Shooo.

Band was a mess. So many people are quitting that Baldwin has to rewrite the whole thing probably. It sucks. Oh well. Maybe we could try to incorporate the Color Guard with the Band shapes. But then again. We'll have 6 ft. poles spinning around. Yeah, maybe not the greatest idea.

No comments: