Wednesday, September 24

Oh em gee - Crazyness

All City Choir rehearsal was a mess, you probably noticed. I just hate the fact that students are not mature enough to know when to stop being immature and taking full responsibility of their actions. They don't know when to shut up and how to follow instructions. Some of the people can't even sing.
I just hope everything turns out right for the huge performance. I can't imagine a choir this big. Well, actually I can: Earlahm and Brahms. Those were good though. Not shit.

Star Spangled Banner wasn't that bad though. And Spencer is still looking good. He even remembered my name.

National Honor Society annoyed me today with people not being able to agree on stuff. Armbruster called me Alex by mistake which I thought was kind of funny. I love people; they're funny.

Today, I was greeted with a hug from X . Isn't that nice? I thought it was. He said I smelled good too. ^^ I should just tell him huh? Flirting is awesome. Today was mainly Jose and Wayne.

Today was also our second Technicians show. I think. It wasn't pretty bad, but I did hit Audrey in the head during Bomp. And she also almost hit me over yonder.
Ms. H was being funny too; she stuck something up her nose and then took it out and licked it. That was kind of gross but I think she was testing us.

Angie decorated my bookbag today in first period. I mainly asker her to do it because she's good with artistic stuff, and besides, it's Barney colored.

Wow, I'm skipping around like crazy. After the show I went to Band and it was pretty cool. It ended up with Baldwin rewriting the charts for some people. Stupid quiters. Hate them.
Color Guard is awesome though. I can't wait. And I really want to flunk this year.

Oh Steven.

No comments: