Sunday, September 21

update - much needed

Let's start with Friday, shall we?

Journalism teacher decided the J1 students had to start on their editing careers so she passed out my story (both un- and edited) for the students to make comments. It was pretty productive until she got to Dany effing-IUPUI. He wanted to argue about how one of my senteces was confusing and a newspaper should be easy to read. Excuse me! That was called an interruption. But oh well. He's not the Senior Editor of The Cannon, is he?

I can't remember much after that but after-school hours. Kaleem and Steven were talking about me and Lerron. Steven said we looked alike. I think Steven likes Lerron. That's why.
Songs we did were pretty good. I do like the Christmas ones.

Then Band rehearsal. Ummm yeah. A little (MAJOER!!!) accident with my lip; it got busted. It looked bad at first, and it burned like a b! It's okay now.

Then the game! Actually, Senior Band Awards first. I was given one! Yay! Kinda yay. Not to happy I'm leaving.
Then Senior Nite. It was cool. Much cheering for the Seniors and bag of goodies (candy and a kazoo) from the Marching Band.
Then the game! I got a free (crappy-looking) hat from the PTSA table. And a green "T" on my left cheek to show my school spirit.
The performance wasn't so great; the Color Guard was early for many things. I did like the opening though; me lifting Kimberly.
Tech won. And at the end, a fight was about to happen.

I got home at about 10 that night. I took a shower and went to bed. I even forgot to tell my parents about my busted lip.

Saturday.

Good Will! We only went to one store because we overslept a little. I did buy some polos and pants. And, what I've always wanted: a vest! Finally! I'm such a dork. But I love vests. And this one is IPS-dress-code-approved. I think. It's black with a horizontal line of white and gray diamonds running through the chest. Pretty cool huh?
I got some books too! 39 cents each! Woot! Stephen King and Dean Koontz.

I can't really remember how much it was total.

Then I can't remember what else happened that day.

Sunday.

Church! I love going to church because it helps my singing skills. We are pretty good and we are doing some really pretty music.
April called me too! I felt special. I think it's actually her second call; first one was to apologize for someone accidentally calling me. This one was asking where Borders was. Baldwin will hear about this. Tee-hee.

Then much shopping was done. We went to Wal-Mart and I finanlly got the punch out letters Angie has. I'm going to use them for my English project and Senior Scrapbook.

I'm going to finish up my home-made christmas cards too.

No comments: