Thursday, September 4

in the rain - a-marchin'

Today we marched in the rain! It was pretty awesome, or so I think. The band was also playing out there and it was like the music was made for when it rained. So beautiful.
I took advantage of the rain and messed up my hair since styling gel had previously been applied to it. I did something like a mohawk and fellow band members quickly noticed; they liked it. And I am glad.

I have been on my period for the past three days. Today was the worst ever; two long nosebleeds. They didn't stop until after about 7 minutes. They were bad. One in the morning and the other in the afternoon. Oh well.

Mrs. Newsom is pregnant again. I think she said four months. I haven't asked what she's having yet though.

Ms. H, the bilingual assistant, walked into ICP today and since she saw me helping the ENL kids she turn around and left. I thought I was going to get a break but unfortunately for me, it didn't happen.

Today I passed out surveys for newspaper about the presidental election. I hope the paper values my work because I was disrespected and ignored most of the time. But then again, it was by black ignorant kids. Not much. Obama is winning!

We got out Japanese books today. I pretty much know everything in Book 1 but some of the vocabulary. Those books are cool though, and I really want to keep all four of them. Someone told me I should look them up on eBay and buy them for cheaper.

SMOGEE is pretty okay. Doing work. I am actually paying attention to what I am doing and learning about oil usage and environmental stuff.

Tomorrow is our first Technician show. Same with the band. First performance. Take pictures might be taken!

No comments: