Friday, September 12

Oh em gee - slacker.

I've been meaning to write something. But I haven't done it; obviously.

One funny thing though, from this Thursday (I think) was that Mrs. Brown didn't know I could sing "Little Town..." from Belle. Well, I mean, the way I do it. She was told by Mr. Baldwin, I think. So she caught me after school and asked me to do it for her. I decided to face away from her to not embarrass myself. After the first line, I turned around and her face was all red and she was laughing her head off! She thought it was hilarious. She didn't know I could be loud either. So she had me do it for Mrs. Meyer too. I can't remember her reaction, but it wasn't like Mrs. B's.

Ummm. April is in Japanese with me! Yay! ^^ I scored a 9.5 on my test. Oh well.

Doing bass "solos" is kind of fun because I get to show off that I can actually hit those low notes. ^^ Yay me. Although I did mess up more than a few times.

I wish I didn't have to peer tutor and had a real class instead, like Beginning Band or Beginning Orchestra.

I'm in love with Band. I wish we could have it everyday for like three hours instead of two. That'd be awesome. And I also miss being sore. -sigh-

ACT tomorrow morning at IUPUI. Second and last chance. Hopefully a higher score.

No comments: