Friday, September 26

Depression sucks

OMG, I was just in the Honesty Box application and Shelby's box came up. I told her I loved her and I missed her, and right now, I am about to cry. Depression comes and goes like seasons for me. I think it's because I'm really stressed out.
My love life isn't better. I just wish I had the courage to go up to him and just tell him.

-sigh-

We passed out newspapers first period. I got the cafeteria so I went over there and the door was locked. I started knocing on the door but no one answered. I moved on to the other door and knocked on it again. Then I stopped and pulled on it; it opened. I felt so stupid.
It was really cold too. Yay for Autumn. I want pictures with him so bad.

I didn't have much to do in US History because I was ahead of everyone and only had one quiz to do. I'm pretty sure I did well on it.

I turned in my English poster in today too. It was pretty lame, but then again, nobody's was "OMG!"

Fourth was me sitting in ICP by myself. My friend Summer, fellow peer tutor, wasn't there so I just read. Josh did go and talk to me though. And I got huggies from him.

Music was okay. I was pretty much the only bass. Not really, but then again yeah. And I kept messing up. It looks bad on me because people can tell I'm not a great singer. It sucks. I got to see the person I wanted to see though. I wish we could hang out more often.

Roger, Elijah, Omar, April and I sang Ave Maria during lunch. It sounded great but we just needed an alto. We attempted to do Jericho but it didn't work out too well.
A fight broke out afterwards.
There's a fight every other day, so it's normal.

Sensei was at school today so we took our quiz. I got a 9, I think. Not too bad, but not my favorite either. I could've done better had I studied more.
I just have no time!

Adv. Env. Science was meh.

Techoir was kind of fun. I messed around a little with people. It was fun.

Color guard was also loads of fun. I think we learned a fair amount of stuff but we definitely could've learned more. I love Jess. She's awesome.
Wendy's after that! I love us. I didn't even take pictures! What's wrong with me.

You know that feeling when you are like real sad and upset and just want to cry? And you feel like a knot down your throat? That's me right now.

I usually cry when I'm in the shower and blame my red eyes on soap.

No comments: