Wednesday, December 3

Yay For Renewed Friendships

Today was a pretty good day for me: I finally got the Performance Pin in Technicians (after two years of being patient!) and I found $8 on the ground on my way back to the Music Hall from the Arsenal.

On our way to the church, Jesi and I were talking, in Spanish, mind you. It was pretty fun and I loved it. I wish we had more classes together so we can talk. Audrey too, because she wants to learn Spanish. She's getting there.

Oh, yeah: the stage. Steps! Again! I kind of don't like them but they are fun sometimes. It was fun going up during some moves and coming back down to our partners. Did I mention I got The Pin? Ehl-oh-ehl.

I want to keep it! I hope I do well on our next performance so I can keep it. Jesi also got the girl pin. The girl pin is cuter, I think.
April was really happy because she had gotten the girl pin last night and I got the boy pin today. Yay! Same week! So she called her mom about it. She's silly. Tee-hee.

I have to express some big love for Are-Jay because thanks to him I was able to do well on my Japanese test. At least I think I did well, tee-hee. I hope so.

I texted my friend Jeffrey right after I was done too. April saw me texting him and asked me for his number so she could also text him. I don't know how well their conversation went.

SMOGEE. Weee. -.- Not very fun.
Thanks to this shit I am missing school tomorrow. Again! I am only worried about English 11 because I have a book report due, a short story due, some questions due, and to finish reciting MLK's speech. Yeah. It's a lot. I'll have a cram session sometime this week. -sigh-

OMG! I just went outside to help bring in groceries and I went out with shorts, flip-flops, and a sweater. My flip-flop broke during my journey from the door to the car. I had forgotten it was raining and both my feet and sandals got wet. It hurt!

Steven and I have clarified some questions. Hopefully there won't be tension between us anymore. Mutual misunderstandings, I would say.

I was also missed today during 4th period! By my friend Andres! I should get all his info! Heheh. He missed me! ^^

1 comment:

Angie Guinivere said...

Yay! You got the pin! I'm so freaking proud of you!!

WV- mulase

My unibrow loves apple sauce everyday.