Monday, December 8

Stressed Out- Again

Okay, so Friday I spent almost the entire day trying to make up and finish a story about someone selling their soul to the devil. Mine isn't that great, but I guess with a bit more work it could at least be something. Too bad I already turned it in for credit.
My teacher didn't want some big story so that limited how much I wrote. It was only two pages long and didn't have much detail. Except on how the protagonist died a, ummm, horrible death.

Today I spent the rest of the day writing my Illegal Immigration story. I thank the lord that I had previously interviewed people and only needed to put everything together. Now I am thinking of adding more stuff. I think it's okay, overall. It could be better. But then again, I thought it was due Wednesday, not today. Oh well. I had enough time to make another sudoku and its answer to turn in as well. I also have an ACT/SAT story going on the paper. That would be three contributions! Go Editor-in-Chief! Hehehe.

I asked to go to the media center today during Journalism because I get easily distracted by friends. They are just so funny and hard to ignore. My home computer also distracts me because of certain websites -cough- and Facebook. Blogger not so much because I try to do that last.

I learn better with worksheets. I found that out today when Ms. Frank handed out yet another questionnaire for another section in our book. I like them.
She also gave me tomorrow's work since I won't be there. She got upset when I told her I wasn't going to be there either. Eff her. As if she were a teacher in a classroom, make me laugh.

I went to that Navy meeting for a scholarship in the media center. It was okay. Worth a lot of money too! Too bad I can't apply...

Peer Tutorness- I'm starting to hate helping random hispanic kids. They just don't want to do anything and I really can't translate the entire textbook for them everytime the teacher gives out a worksheet. Oh well. I gots hugs from peoples. Yay. Summer was there too! Yay

Music was kind of fun. I hate it when people watch me when I'm singing though because it makes me laugh and crack while I sing. Singing is fun though.
Jose tried to play with me and took my 50 pesos. So Isaac took his candy and gave it to me and we exchanged goods. ^o^
I gots Audrey-hugs-and-kisses. Yay.

April and I practiced lines, once, during lunch. Yay

April and I both got 9.5 on our Japanese test! This one was kind of hard. And I only missed some questions about culture because I hadn't been there when they studied that. Oh well. No biggie.
I reviewed a lesson today. Hopefully I'll do better next time and on finals.

We are still doing work in Env. Science. It's cool, but it's too much. Oh well.

Time for bed now! Getting ready for the shows tomorrow! I'm going to put vaseline in my teeth so I can have more chances of keeping the show pin! Haha

1 comment:

Remmie said...

Vasaline on your teeth? -gags- soooo gross XD Yayness... I missed you SOOO much today in peer tutoring.. and I'm sorry you're stressed out.. but.. isn't that supposed to be part of the "Great Senior Year"?