Saturday, December 20

It's Pretty Much Three In Dee Ay Ehms...

I had some people over. Since eight. They're still here. I don't mind much, except that tomorrow is church day and I don't think I might end up going. I think I want to go because Jose might be finally coming along though.

I finally changed my layout! Yes! It's pretty, I think ^^

Oh yeah. I was going to talk about the Technicians's Christmas Party. I loved it. I had lots of fun. I was kind of sad that some people weren't able to go or couldn't show up. At first I thought I wasn't going to cry because Ms. H's letter/speech wasn't really sad or emotional. But then we all started singing Christmas Wish and I lost it. I hate crying in front of people because I fear they think I'm doing it for attention. I'm not though. I just want to cry. Then I found out something even worse after I had left, and cried some more. I love my friends. Technicians are awesome. I gave Ms. H a big hug and said Thanks. She brought up the first time we met. I felt special because she still remembered! I was in Beginning Choir!

That night I played a lot of DDR! I even held hands with Tesia while playing it! That was fun. It wasn't too hard but then again it was kind of crazy. And then she'd give me a kiss every time we finished a song.

Oooh! My mommy made ponche de fruta, or fruit punch, for me to take and share. Some people loved it. Some not that much. I was glad that Emily Green liked it. She loved it. And she was one of the few who gave me a hug and kissed me goodbye before leaving. I love her. She's so nice.

Other people's happiness mean a lot to me. If someone is sad, then I am sad. I don't know why.

Thursday night was our last Christmas show. Some seniors cried a lot. I turned away as soon as we had finished Christmas Wish because I thought I was going to be the only one crying and that people were going to laugh at me. Then I saw April and Jesi almost next to me also crying. We all hugged and cried together. Then some more people came along and hugged us. I gave Jose a big special hug.

Today, well yesterday, Saturday, I texted Johnie a lot! He texted me first, after having gone like an entire week without talking. He surprised me. Then he got a little tipsy around 9/10ish and started asking weird questions that you might now want to know about.

Oooh! We also bought a new DDR pad for a future DDR party. ^^ When? "I decay"

OMG! April got into Butler! That was the school she wanted to go to as well! Go April!

No comments: