Monday, December 15

Tired As Eff!

Tonight I was on double-slave-duty. I was serving and taking pictures for the yearbook. I got to be "invisible" by wearing an all-black outfit and taking pictures of the Madrigal. It was really fun and I felt special because I was able to, ummm, interrupt. But I was also serving, and for this I had to have my costume on. Yeah, I lost count of how many times I hurried into the kitchen and changed as fast as I could. The Chef and cooks were just admiring my ability to do both things at once. "Here he comes again!" They said. It was funny. I thought I deserved some dessert and food, but I didn't get any. Oh well.

I also let Angel borrow my shirt today since he pretty much got his all dirty. I thought I was only going to be serving the Top Table with all the Tech people but I ended up helping as well. I just hope people didn't notice it much.

I think I forgot to mention on this morning's entry that there was a mistletoe hanging from Ms. H's office's doorway. Audrey took my hand and took me under. We gave each other cheek kisses. That was so 'kawaii!' ^^
Then I think Jose saw that too so he also grabbed my hand and said "Come on Erick, let's go" and laughed and I laughed. Then I think I kinda shook him off. Haha, oh well. Some other time. Privately. Haha.

OMG! Tesia looked so cute in her little Jester costume! I wanted it! I also think I got some cute pictures of Tesia just dancing around being, a clown(?).

I think I have three finals tomorrow. So I should probably head to the shower and then bed.

No comments: