Tuesday, December 2

Hidoi-Horrible

Possibly the worst things to happen in the same day for one show:

Wrong location.

No pring prings.

No piano.

Ms. H and my brother went to our house to pick up our keyboard. Turns out we didn't need one because Peter had one in his van, or his mom did. Some smart Technicians kept pring prings and the front row got to use them. I don't know what the back row used. Thankfully both my partners for various songs were there.

I need to wash my shirt because it's starting to get nasty. At least my hair isn't gross anymore.

The new cute boy wasn't at school today.

My friend Shanez has a girlfriend. And I am still single.

Today is complaining day. For me. I hate my life today. Right now. This week. I hope this month gets better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww my sweet Erick don't despair. We all love you very much. Well I do idk what I would do without you. How did everyone end up at the wrong location? Well next week's shows will be better. I missed you today. Love you