Thursday, December 11

Super Tired

All these shows and school work is really tiring. I know I have a final probably tomorrow in English. We don't do any real work in there so the final will probably be something easy that I can ace.

Today I was awakened by a text message. Which was awesome because I had overslept and so had my parents. So when I woke them up I was pretty much yelled at for waking them up late. How lame is that? It's just another excuse to make me mad. But making me mad worked for me because I was stronger to go to school and face all the problems, which, mind you, seem to be somehow fixed now.

So I went to school and whatnot. I tried to finish my illustration for my illegal immigration story but I couldn't because my presence was required for the cover picture of the newspaper. I don't really think I should have been in the picture but no other boy was available. I hope people know who their paper's Editor-in-Chief is now!

So then came time to leave! To the museum, the Ed center, and City Market. I loved City Market! Mainly because Jose actually asked me if I could buy him lunch today because he had forgotten his wallet. I definitely said yes! I saw this as a chance to make up for what I had done the day before and bought him lunch. He told me he was going to pay me back, but I told him it wasn't necessary.
Oh yeah, the guys who worked at the place we bought our food were Hispanic! They were speaking to everyone in Spanish! It was cool! Somehow. Jose and I were going to sit together but we ended up sitting with Shawnee, Yajaira, and Shereese. I just want him to be happy. At some point in time we hugged. I can't remember why, but I think he said "I love you" and then I said it back and we hugged. He's a great friend.

I also bought Gelato and shared with friends. I especially love sharing with boys, I don't really know why. I guess it's because I'm gay? -shrugs- Cranberry! Hey!

Oh, at the museum, I tried to teach some girls how to dance Duranguense. I explained it carefully and then I went crazy and I cranked it up. They were laughing at and with me. Ehl-oh-ehl. I just really want to go to a party! Aaargh!

The Ed Center was just so funny! Ask me about it if you don't already know. (Self:Fruitcake)

I stayed after school for a Yearbook meeting and I finished my illegal immigration illustration. If you don't get The Cannon, you can read it online. Just go to Tech's website and find the link that says "The Cannon"

Then I came home. Ate. Took mom to work. And left for the Zooooo. We saw Emily Bolick's mom on our way to the Zoo. She asked about ourselves and where we were performing. We told her and she ended up showing up! With Emily! That was fun.

The Zoo was just awesome. I keep capitalizing zoo because it was that important and fun, by the way. We performed without coats! It was freezing but singing helped, I think. We also got free Starbucks! Weee.

I think most of us also stayed to see the rest of the zoo. It was fun. It was great. I especially loved the dolphins and randomly singing in front of some Christmas trees. It was great.

Back home again, in Indiana...

No comments: