Tuesday, December 9

Last Technician Tour

Today was the Technicians's famous Christmas Tour.

Our bus had apparently left us and we were waiting outside waiting for it to return. I was standing outside talking to Steven. It was fun. At one point Ms. H gave me her umbrella for me to hold and then Steven took it and pretty much shook it in my face. Like twice! It was fun though! Not the getting wet part, but I am so glad we are getting along after some misunderstandings.

I think we all love this day because we go and sing and have fun and enjoy ourselves. And we get to skip school, hahaha.
It was really tiring though. I know my cheeks hurt from smiling and my voice was cracking during the penultimate show.
Our last show, though, made me feel better; the kids were already waiting for us and they were really excited to see us. They made me feel happy again and so I gave them my best.

I think April got the pin twice today! Go April! I didn't get it though -shame- Oh well. Some other time hopefully.

We had fast food for lunch and I went to Taco Bell. I got me a number 9, which is a Yummy Crunch Wrap for you Taco Bell-illiterates. It was really yummy. At one point I put a bunch of fire sauce all over it and passed it around for everyone to have some of what I really enjoy. Three people did: Emily V., Steven, and Audrey. I think they liked it. Emily did because she went and got one herself. Haha.

I pretty much drank two things of Pepsi! That was a lot of soda! Really! And my taco? I was sick by the time we went to our show right after lunch. But oh well.

I can't really remember all the fun stuff I did with my friends but I love Technicians, and I am really going to miss it when I go to college.

We got to school around 3 something and I had a nosebleed. I was lucky Kristina had a roll of tissue with her otherwise my white shirt would have been red.

Then I had to leave for a Key Club meeting which I arrived to just in time to close it. I was upset at myself for not being there but I had no control over it. I hope Ms. Solchik isn't upset with me.
I've been feeling like that lately. I feel like I am letting people down and losing their trust and confidence. -sigh-

So then I called Ms. Jesse to see if she had a Newspaper meeting. Only one person showed up. Some of us were Technicians though, so it's fine. I just hope we don't lose "production."

I came home and showered. OMG! I only have enough gel for like four days! That is crazy! LA Looks, I need some more! Ehl-oh-ehl. Seriously. If you want to get me gel for Christmas, LA Looks is the best, and any other shit makes me get dandruff and gross.

So yeah, I took my shower and ate and had a tamale. Weee tamales.

Then my dad decided to take my brother and me to Methodist Hospital an hour before we needed to be there. Oh well. At least we got there.

Then people started arriving as well. I swear a girl took a picture of me with her cell phone! She just stuck it out and pointed at me. I tried to pretend I didn't notice but I did. And there was also a really hot guy next to her so of course I didn't care.
They had a self-playing piano as well! It was so cool! It wasn't magic, it was just a ghost sitting there playing. Or so they told me.

The space for the show was really small and I kept bumping into people and getting stepped on. It was fun though. And I loved us. I didn't cry though, yay!

April brought me home!

Then I got a call from my journalism teacher and The Cannon adviser, Ms. Jesse. She congratulated me on my awesome Illegal Immigration story and had me answer some questions. She also has some more questions to which I can get answers tomorrow from "Cynthia" (sorry Jeffrey! Her name was the first name that popped up!). So now I have something to edit tomorrow and find a way to illustrate it. Ms. Jesse said we could make my story a spread. Weee. I feel good about myself now.

Ms. Jesse also told me she wasn't feeling very well so she might not go to school tomorrow. That's a bummer because I really want to work with her to get my story and the whole newspaper done. She says she wants to concentrate on Yearbook from now on so that will leave me in charge of The Cannon. That's scary.

But I still have U.S. History to do. Oh well. I can get that done quick.

Oooh~ I got an e-mail from IUBloomington:

Dear Erick Gama,

I am currently in the process of reviewing your application to Indiana University Bloomington. After reviewing your transcript we were a little concerned with you grade of D in Calculus your junior year. Otherwise, you performed very well throughout your high school career, do you have a reason or explanation for your grade in this course?

Thank you, I look forward to hearing from you.


Yeah...

1 comment:

Remmie said...

Awww my poor Erick.. I wish you could take that off your transcript... At least they still kind of want you.. I mean they haven't ruled you out completely... I have faith in you
<3 I love you.. Just keep swimming