Wednesday, August 6

Keep you up on it.

Yesterday, August 5th, my $400 paycheck from IUPUI arrived. I was so excited. I kind of want to save it, but I need to buy a recorder for Journalism and I don't know if my parents will be nice enough to pay for my senior pictures.
On another note, during a recent attempt to raise money for Tech High School's color guard, Audrey and I worked at a yard sale. She did most of the work, really. But we raised about $100 including the money she and I put in and money people from her church also put in to make it nice and even. I'm pretty excited. We are going to have more flags probably!
I should start updating more often. But I barely have time. That's the lamest excuse ever. If I have time for Facebook, I have time for my blog.
Sorry if it's not interesting.

No comments: