Tuesday, August 19

a failure - i am

For not being able to keep up! It's because I have no life and I live at Tech.

Sunday I got my first phone! It's cute! It's one of those Sprint Rumors. It's green! And I love it. I'm supposed to be able to text easier but I have no texting service right now. Hopefull I will get it soon.

Today's Newspaper meeting pretty much sucked. Only James and I were able to go and we only had it for about 10 minutes. It was mainly because the other two had jobs to attend to.

Band is back! We have more members and I am glad we do. Swing flags are in too and they are pretty cool. Everyone has two!
We discovered today that practicing on concrete damages the flags; won't do that no more.

Elizabeth Pinedo is back in Japanese. I am so happy for her. I want her to learn more Japanese. I want to go to Japan now. -sigh-

No comments: