Tuesday, August 12

Summer break - Last day of

I'm mad: I just got finished typing out a decent post. I tried to change the font and selected the whole thing. I pressed the down arrow key and then, everything was gone. Pissed. Oh well, here it goes again, see if I can remember most of it.

Today is the last day of my summer break. Tomorrow is the first day of my high school senior year. I am pretty excited; there are many things going on this year.
One thing I am a little upset about is me not being able to keep up with this blog and my senior scrapbook. Hopefully I'll get back on track this week though; can't afford to waste a month.
I have written down in my notes that I was going to write about my breakfast/lunch this morning.

This morning, at about 11-ish, I had pozole with a big glass of water. I have to eat healthier this year; it's one of my goals. I had my multivitamin this morning too. I wanted iron though, but oh well, all vitamins in one, can't complain. For background music I had Barrage, that awesome group I watched perform at Summer Symposium. They are hot!
Since there wasn't much singing going on, due to it all being instrumental, mainly violins, I decided to read. One Door Away From Heaven by Dean Koontz is what I am reading.
I am trying to read more actively and objectively. Trying to learn how to best tell a story and describe in full detail. That was one of the purposes of this goal, but it's not happening anytime soon. Dean Koontz is an awesome author, you should read anything by him.

Now that I remember, I didn't buy new shoes, backpack, or uniforms for this school year. I guess I'm going to be wearing the same things I did last year. Oh well, I don't really care.
Tomorrow, I will be wearing the blue eyes that I purchased from an East Washington Square Mall shop. 20 dollars, not bad. The only thing I really don't like about them is that the "pupil hole" is small. It might just be my pupils, but the uncolored centers of the contacts are so small that it makes my vision go blurry, due to the color covering the pupils. Oh well. It's fashion. Gotta pay for it.
I'll be a "lil blue-eyed skank," to quote Kaleem.

Today is David Haddix's birthday.

No comments: