Friday, January 28

Finally Time and Finally 20

It's the (third) weekend and I found myself with a little free time. I think it's more like me procrastinating on some projects.

I think it's safe to say that I've had a good start this semester. But there have been a couple of dramatizing (maybe exaggerating a little) events.

First I could not find my camera cord anywhere I looked! I started back home and looked through my drawer. You know? That drawer where you stash away everything!? Yeah. So I had to empty it out and look for it. No luck. So then I decided that maybe I had left it behind in my room in Bloomington. Once here I looked through all my stuff and again nothing. So I went home and looked downstairs and found a cord which ended up it was for our T1-84. Finally I decided to look through my brother's book bag because I had borrowed it once and guess what!? It was there! Ugh. Of course my brother had no idea it was there.

We have a super fun project in studio for interior design. It's a challenge because we have to make a chair out of cardboard. This chair has to be functional, meaning it has to hold at least one person. I came up with two designs but my professors picked the most interesting (and the one with the most problems) for me to better. It's coming along, I think. I just really need to work on it. I know for sure I can't leave that for last minute because I'd be dead.

Today I spent most of my day drawing some stairs (for my interior visualization class) and making tracks of difficult music I need to learn for a contest. It's even harder because I'm the only bass in the group. I'm still sticking with it though. It's beautiful music!

Oh yeah. My birthday was this Tuesday. I turned 20. We had a dinner at Cheeseburger and Paradise and then our roommate had made us some cake so most came home for more celebrating. Great times.

2 comments:

Kira Permunian said...

Happy Birthday! I enjoy your reads here.

Catherine said...

Sounds great! I didn't know you sang.