Sunday, January 2

01-01-11

I always say I'm making a big comeback and whatnot. Is it true? Not really.


Well it's, indeed, a new year. What did I do on my first day? A whole lot of nothing. 


I woke up late (1:24 PM to be exact). Then I had some leftovers from last night's dinner. And then hung out at home watching different movies. Ugh, not a very productive day. Unless you count hunting the internet for cool pictures to go into several of my inspiration folders. And I think I'll count that, so scratch what I said before, the first day was a productive day.


I think I started/ended the year right/wrong. Both options for either. I had to work on Friday and I was only scheduled to work about six hours. But then I was asked to stay because someone was not going to show up, so I ended up working around 10 hours. Yeah, I ended the year off right! 


I ended wrong because I got sick. I started losing my voice for some odd reason. I'm guessing it was a combination of being in the cold at work (working both drive-thru windows) and drinking cold beverages. I'm guessing I might be coming down with the flu. I just hope it comes and goes by the time I start school because being sick in class is not very pretty. This is the same reason why I said I started the year off wrong. But not my fault, right? I can barely talk. Let alone sing, and I love to sing. 


I set some resolutions (in my head because on paper I would've felt compromised. Smart, right? I know). And I want to start doodling, or creating at least something nice everyday. Today I waited until it was very late and only doodled a fishie that I saw on a Tom & Jerry cartoon. 


I usually try to copy what I see. I'll work on developing my own style later. Haha. 


Oh well. Time for bed. Well, trying. :/

No comments: