Tuesday, January 4

Art Supplies!

Today I went and bought newsprint paper and Bistrol Vellum. I think I bought the wrong kind though, it's supposed to be smooth :/  When I saw my list of supplies and saw "newspaper paper" I was excited because I've been keeping old newspapers and I figured I could just use those. Haha, no. I bought a 30 lb. packet. Almost like a huge sketchbook. I wonder what I will look like carrying that to class. We'll find out soon.

I also went ahead and bought my Prismacolor set there. Around $12 for 12. Whatever. At least I know these are brand new and all the pencils are present.

Oh, and at the store I saw these cute, tiny easels displaying tiny canvases with the name of the store spelled out. I think I wanna do that for friends! That'd be super cool! And only $2 per canvas and/or easel.

Eh. No doodles today. I was out giving out business cards for my dad's starting business. We'll see how we do this summer.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Sounds great! :) I'd love to see some of your art. What's your dad's business going to be?

Erick said...

I'll put up some artwork eventually. Something worth being mentioned at least, hehe. And it's landscaping! My brother and I help him during the summers.