Monday, January 3

Deal or No Deal

My Interior Visualization course is asking for a set of Prismacolor pencils. We all know those can't be the most affordable coloring pencils but they are great quality. I found a Craigslist seller asking $45 for two sets; a 120 and a 12 ct. set.

I'm torn. I don't really know if I trust on how good they will be. She says the set of 120 has barely been used. But what if the colors are crappy? Or just not my taste. But it is a lot of pencils for $45.

I didn't do any doodling today! Ugh. But I did work (4 hours).

My voice is back. I still can't sing high though. I love how I use Whitney Houston's I Will Always Love You to test my range, haha.

I went grocery shopping with my parents today. Not very fun but we needed to. But then we came home, and surprise surprise! I found three packages begging to be opened! They were my books for school! I'm still waiting for one more, and after that I am buying two more down in Bloomington. :/

Books! Yay! I'm such a dork.

Oh. I failed to attend my best friend's movie night because I started getting a really bad head and toothache. They're gone now -.-

2 comments:

Catherine said...

I'm waiting for my books right now too. I love opening that package! Don't feel like a dork. :)

Erick said...

Aren't they the best!? Hehe